S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but what about SS3 Goku? No one to pair him with (excluding Beerus)

Him and Saiyan Saga Vegeta. They seem to be the "odd men out" of this entire line. Super Saiyan 3 Goku more so. What was Adam Newman's response to that? Either Kid Buu or Mr. Buu would work well with Super Saiyan 3 Goku. I'm more towards the Mr. Buu since Goku revealed that transformation in that fight. Tamashii can release Kid Buu around Buu Saga Vegeta.

With that said, as we go forward with the line, I would like heroes/villains released very close to one another. Gohan absorbed Super Buu with Vegito, Gotenks absorbed Super Buu with Ultimate Gohan, and etc.

I think tamashii needs to at the very least give us a ssj3 goku makeover + kid Buu + majin vegeta, because they form the most iconic fight scene of the arc involving Buu (not counting ssj3 goku power up or majin vegeta's atonement as "fights"). It's also THE end of DBZ. Two of the releases are really easy and the other one is a small one. I'm sorry but to hell with this movie stuff, good for you guys that like it, sure, great, fine, we'll wait another year. But finish the core iconic chars of the series in 2016. We have normal goku, piccolo, normal vegeta and frieza covering the saiyan and namek saga bare bones. We have the main 6 players + the main 4 antagonists of the android period. Now finish the buu era, the most easy one!!! Apart from buu almost everything is a retool of existing moulds! Vegito, U Gohan, M Vegeta, SSJ3 Goku, all some retooling and repainting. Just add Kid Buu. They're the highest of fan faves. Just no nonsense anymore. Finish the main players, then continue onward with supporting chars and new material chars. Fine they latch to the movie hype, okay, I get it, now after this release what we should've gotten this year. My opinion, very simple and I think shared by the majority. All polls etc I know support it.

DBZ has four key eras. Saiyan, Namek, Androids, Majin. Of three we have the absolute core main chars (okay we miss gohan and krillin for the first two admittedly but still), finish the fourth. Then find a balance between filling the bigger supporting roles and cashing in on new material.

Saiyan Saga Vegeta can be paired with Normal Goku though, that's what I did. Better yet would be the OG Goku. However SSJ3 Goku has no one in the line to go with as we've all agreed; I was really hoping for Kid or Fat Buu for him to go with, but we aren't getting them and it sucks. He really should not have been released that early into the line honestly since if Kid and/or Fat Buu come out, those who didn't get SSJ3 Goku lack someone for a long time go with each other of the Buus, especially since some people don't want the Datong/bootlegs.

But we do need the most iconic characters as Silrian said, we really do. The movie focus isn't bad but it does hurt with the claimed Majin saga focus. They each take a slot...we could have had one of the Super Buu forms possibly, in place of SSJ God Goku and Golden Freiza, actually.

Well for those of you asking I finally got my auctions up on eBay :) take a gander under S.H. Figuarts (instert name)

For some reason I cant post links but they are pretty easy to find on eBay right now

Wow that looks WAY better already.

Tamashii, yous guys is slippin', fam :/

Awesome stuff TJ!:clap

One thing seems to thus far hold up: if it says 'pending licensor approval' it's in its final stage and ready to be released as far as tamashii is concerned. We once had confirmation that tamashii has a **** ton of protos in their lab. I guess they busted out buutenks and buuhan to gauge interest, whether it was worth it to release them accompanying gohan and Vegito. Personally, I hope they concluded those are pretty low on the 'buu-chain'.

And then I stumbled on this long ass technical article to arrive at the conclusion that 'Beerus' is his english name, 'Birusu' is the romanji japanese name, and Bills is just wrong. Also funny to read Toriyama accidentally named whis after whiskey because he misheard Birusu as if it referred to beer, rather than virus, which was originally the intent before Toriyama came in the writing process when apparently the idea of a character being a destruction god and spreading a virus of evil was already in play. Then Toriyama changed it to a pun on beer and whiskey, lmao.
Source: https://www.kanzenshuu.com/2014/02/11/name-god-destruction-beerus/

I was gonna ask here where this 'bills' that I've seen pop up over time came from but now I, and you all, know. It came from fan subs who weren't educated enough. Unless you wanna write Biru(s)(u) (like Bejita), his name is Beerus, which complies with Toriyamas intent to make a pun toward beer and whiskey. Obviously Tamashii now uses 'Beerus' too.

'Bills' -> trashcan.

Now... Next God of Destruction is Jin? Sake?:lol

Saiyan Saga Vegeta can be paired with Normal Goku though, that's what I did.

That was my first thought. And Yea, I'd take Fat buu to go put SSJ3 off in a corner with.

----------------------------

This is random, but would you guys rather have Kid Goku Dragon Ball or Kid Goku GT?

... I have yet to watch DBZ abridged

If they make fat buu, they should include a 2nd head with stretched attenna and a extra pair of grabby hands for goku

That was my first thought. And Yea, I'd take Fat buu to go put SSJ3 off in a corner with.

----------------------------

This is random, but would you guys rather have Kid Goku Dragon Ball or Kid Goku GT?

... I have yet to watch DBZ abridged
Kid goku dragonball ALL DAY! can't beat the original man

Man... with the DBSuper reveal the chances of us getting any original Dragon Ball Figuarts are extremely slim. Right there along with GT characters (aside from SSj4 Goku and perhaps SSj4 Vegeta). I'd jump on Kid Goku in a heartbeat. We miiiight get only him, every other character is basically irrelevant in Tamashii's eyes.

But again, who knows, this year's SDCC might have a separate booth dedicated to nothing but Dragon Ball/GT characters (Figuarts Roshi, anyone?) We'll just have to wait n see.

Anyone know what company makes dragon balls that fit well with the figuarts size.

Search on ebay "dragonball keychain"

By the way, if Tamashii doesn't do it, then I feel Nendoroid would be a good pick for Dragon Ball figures. They seem to do good with that "super-deformed" look. I have the Nendoroid Sonic and it looks great, spot-on. Imagine a Nendoroid Goku or Krillin. The articulation won't be as good as Figuarts, but it would be good enough and would still scale well with the Tamashii figures.

When it comes to a Dragonball line, I think it'll be slim pickings. They're strategy right now is exploiting the new movies and riding the hype train which is a very good business tactic. Once DBS is in the picture, they'll jump on that. In between that we'll be getting the DBZ stuff interspersed with GT. Original DB isn't in the works and probably won't be for a while. The way I see it, Tamashii has the following priority: RoF/BoG, DB Super, DBZ, DBGT, DB.

Sucks that the new stuff is taking importance over the old stuff but they're doing what's best for business and I get that. Gotta put my collector feelings aside and start thinking like a business to understand Tamashii's next moves.

Well went ahead and ordered Gohan manga version but still... Only missing Trunks,Cell, and SSJ Goku and Piccolo...

Crisis mentioned it earlier where no matter the strength of the villain it's the most iconic look of the villain.

Kid goku dragonball ALL DAY! can't beat the original man

Man... with the DBSuper reveal the chances of us getting any original Dragon Ball Figuarts are extremely slim. Right there along with GT characters (aside from SSj4 Goku and perhaps SSj4 Vegeta). I'd jump on Kid Goku in a heartbeat. We miiiight get only him, every other character is basically irrelevant in Tamashii's eyes.

But again, who knows, this year's SDCC might have a separate booth dedicated to nothing but Dragon Ball/GT characters (Figuarts Roshi, anyone?) We'll just have to wait n see.

I too would prefer Dragon Ball but part of me sees a GT happening first because it'd be so close to Goten in terms of mold sharing.

In terms of what Prodigy said, it's very apparent what Tamashii's priorities are in terms of series from what they've released and dropping all to start riding on RoF once it was successful. I don't think anyone would try to argue their business-sense.

Outside of Kid Goku, I can't really think of anyone I'd really want from Dragon Ball in particular besides maybe a two pack with kid Krillin (I think he was a teenager, though?)... I mean there are other characters even like Android 8 that I'd love but are obscure enough to understand if I never see them.

My Gohan !!

Been eyeing that one for some time... beautiful statue, man. Nice haul.

Here is a video of the movie rof its the last 27 min. If you don't want spoilers look away. After watching it i felt mix emotions although scenes were nice and so was the action i felt a bit
😓😓 but i won't say why don't want to spoil it 😁😁
So feel free to watch it if u want and enjoy or just wait until August

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSnUubHAqpk

seen that final.... i just not buy GodFreezer, even ssgssgoku and even ssgssvegeta-.- to me this is a $h37-.- i prefer Final Form Freezer 100% than this pease of $h37 and i prefer any other $h37 than this god$h37-.- this 2 new movies just $h37-.- $h37 everywhere!-.- yesterday i think buy Beerus-.- (because look nice)-.- but now it looks that is a $h37 too-.- All this $h37! -.- thanks real God Christ, still not announce a release date for Beerus-.- because for now it´s only $h37!-.- release vegeta ssj2 super buu (and all bus)-.- and Cooler and S-17 and janemba... because this 4 5 last shfiguarts after GohanMystic are only $h37-.- and with all this $h37 i say good bye... see you next message....

Back