S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@crisis :rotfl aaah I know the feeling. I'm not gonna let it come too far though.:lol guess im lucky I can miss a lot that coming out.

I mainly just want figuarts luke, ultimate gohan, that mexico goku and possibly the sdcc. I'm gonna sell my reg goku though if I can get the event one for a descent price.

i'm over here trying to get my hands on figuarts vader and i just bought vegetto, meanwhile summer is almost here and i have no clothes to wear

Well, at least it's almost summer. Having no clothes in the winter would have been the real problem. ...That's pretty much where I'm headed to by the end of November with all these new releases.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

My list is pretty hectic until the end of November. (I wrote a list but now I need a xanax because of how ridiculous my list is. Too embarrassed to share it.)

Already ordered! Thanks for posting it again. Hopefully next week we'll see Golden Frieza and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku.

Hopefully not. My wallet can't take the abuse lol good thing they don't charge until shipping :lol

I'm gonna try and get the Mexican Goku. And also the MG version of it, just in case I can't get it. :lol

Just bought the SS version of the MG, will prolly get it next week or so.

i'm over here trying to get my hands on figuarts vader and i just bought vegetto, meanwhile summer is almost here and i have no clothes to wear

I can help you with the Vader and recommend HLJ. They got him in stock (last time I checked) and he's pretty well priced (with the bonus). As for the clothes you could try Marshall's or TJ Maxx. Figures over clothes any day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My list is pretty hectic until the end of November. (I wrote a list but now I need a xanax because of how ridiculous my list is. Too embarrassed to share it.)

I preordered so much I'd have to create a new thread to post it all. Everything's paid off so when the time comes around I just get em all and don't worry about the money. And now I play the waiting game...

@ang lol that second gif is funny haha. Also, your wife has one hell of an ex.:rotfl

I know, I'll have to worry about him. :panic:

Hopefully not. My wallet can't take the abuse lol good thing they don't charge until shipping :lol

That's one reason why I like ordering through them.

I preordered so much I'd have to create a new thread to post it all. Everything's paid off so when the time comes around I just get em all and don't worry about the money. And now I play the waiting game...

I haven't ordered everything yet. Some stuff I pre-ordered, other stuff I'm waiting until it gets closer. It doesn't help that I collect other things like comic books that take up a good chunk of my income.

I saw that before. Sold by American Collectors and not Amazon. :( Thanks though.

Edited: That release date is even further way than Batman v. Superman.

Back