S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my last image:

RoF%20Energy_zpsaxelom24.jpg

Very nice work, Orbital! :clap

I'm really digging that Goku a lot.

Im boring.... I don't like Ugohan ssjgssj and gfreezr. I wan sdcc vegeta ssj2 or sdcc trunks with long hair. It's possible or must be only a repaint? Can't change anything? Just de colour? I'm sick with that... Must release more shf dbz... ��

Im boring.... I don't like Ugohan ssjgssj and gfreezr. I wan sdcc vegeta ssj2 or sdcc trunks with long hair. It's possible or must be only a repaint? Can't change anything? Just de colour? I'm sick with that... Must release more shf dbz... ��

Before this Mexican Goku, it was only repaints, but now this changes everything. We could very well get slight retools/repaints as exclusives from now on. They've opened the floodgates.

Before this Mexican Goku, it was only repaints, but now this changes everything. We could very well get slight retools/repaints as exclusives from now on. They've opened the floodgates.

They've opened the floodgates into the creeks. :lol

Hello, I'm curious, can somebody please post a picture of any of their Figuarts Dragonball toy with Figuarts Injustice Batman side by side or whatever pose you have? I'm curious how Batman scales with the Dragonball toys, thanks :)

I don't care if they opened the flood gates. After the revival of f figuarts, I'm just going to pick and choose the ones I want. I refuse to let tamashii own my wallet.:lecture

Hello, I'm curious, can somebody please post a picture of any of their Figuarts Dragonball toy with Figuarts Injustice Batman side by side or whatever pose you have? I'm curious how Batman scales with the Dragonball toys, thanks :)

I actually had them next to each other...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Thank you very much, this was the perfect picture I tried googling for lol :) Since they scale nicely, I guess when I get Batman I can make a little Batman VS Broly toy comic thing lol! :)

Anytime! If you make a toy comic, don't forget to post it! I've been waiting to get a Broly vs. Superman display going once Superman is released. :lol

Yeah that Injustice Superman is awesome, especially since he looks mean... perfect as a villain lol :)

Oh yeah don't forget Figuarts Hulk VS Broly lol :D

Yeah that Injustice Superman is awesome, especially since he looks mean... perfect as a villain lol :)

Oh yeah don't forget Figuarts Hulk VS Broly lol :D

The sculpt on Superman is one of the best I've seen. The hair and the face are just amazing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't order S.H. Figuarts Hulk. I have a bunch of Marvel Legends Hulk so I may think about that display!

Yeah, that Figuarts Superman is so good I pre-ordered him despite me having a rule to only have one version of each non-dragonball toy lol :)

Speaking of Dragonball and Superman, I used the Henry Cavil version with my Christmas comic last year lol :)

A Toyful Christmas Play Act 1
A Toyful Christmas Play Act 2
A Toyful Christmas Play Act 3

I know! I'm even okay with the Injustice version. The sculpt is just amazingly well done. I hope we get to see Batman v. Superman releases some day!

That Henry Cavill action figure is awesome. I have to buy it because, other than the Hot Toy, it looks exactly like Cavill.

Pretty interesting comic! I'm on Act 1. Was it difficult to come up with the rhymes?

Hmm Hot Toys Dragonball... I wonder what would happen lol :)

Hehe thanks, coming up with rhymes was pretty easy, just had to think Christmasy lol :D

Hmm Hot Toys Dragonball... I wonder what would happen lol :)

Hehe thanks, coming up with rhymes was pretty easy, just had to think Christmasy lol :D
There was a Enterbay dragonball evolution figure of goku and piccolo. But i really wanted them to release bulma with an emma rossum head sculpt.

There was a Enterbay dragonball evolution figure of goku and piccolo. But i really wanted them to release bulma with an emma rossum head sculpt.

Oh I just googled those, they're the Evolution actors :D The Bulma looks nice as well. Seems like it wasn't released? Hmm I'll try to watch Dragonball Evolution later just to try and remember what it felt like watching it haha :)

Oh I just googled those, they're the Evolution actors :D The Bulma looks nice as well. Seems like it wasn't released? Hmm I'll try to watch Dragonball Evolution later just to try and remember what it felt like watching it haha :)
That was one of the times i don't want either Goku or Piccolo.

Back