S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHopifg.jpgCongraturation wolvie9! as you may know I also own that specific time machine, however I'm also looking for this 1, which seems to have a few details that are more accurate to the anime (such as HOPE!! being written on the side, the 1 we got doesn't have that unfortunately)

TIMEMACHINE.jpg

According to people who seen it Dbz revival of F spoilers don't click if you don't want to know

Spoiler Spoiler:

If that's legit, that's weak sauce.

DAMN! is it the same scale as ours?

It loox like it is, give or take an inch or 2. But yeah, there are minor differences such as the color of the number 1 on the rockets, the interior of the cockpit, some of the panels on the design vary in size, and it even lights up differently.

The hope sticker, there is none that I know of lol. But you can just emulate the font used, scale it down to a size you're comfortable with, print it out on your computer, cut out each letter & use clear scotch tape over it & place it on the side of your Time Machine like it is in the show and there ya go

DSC00354.JPGtrunks__time_machine_by_popotails-d6vw2mu.jpg

It loox like it is, give or take an inch or 2. But yeah, there are minor differences such as the color of the number 1 on the rockets, the interior of the cockpit, some of the panels on the design vary in size, and it even lights up differently.

The hope sticker, there is none that I know of lol. But you can just emulate the font used, scale it down to a size you're comfortable with, print it out on your computer, cut out each letter & use clear scotch tape over it & place it on the side of your Time Machine like it is in the show and there ya go

View attachment 176193View attachment 176194
So you did that for all the sides? Remove old and put in ur own?

no not at all, I didn't do anything to mine lol. i think you misunderstood me, i was just suggesting what you can do if you wanna put the word HOPE!! on your time machine.

the top image is the Time Machine made by a company called "Taki" (which is rarer and the only 1 currently on ebay costs over $400), whereas the bottom one is the standard version you and i have

the numbers on the sides of ours are removable though, they're stickers & you can easily peel them off if you wanna replace it and add your own colored numbers & the hope insignia

According to people who seen it Dbz revival of F spoilers don't click if you don't want to know

Spoiler Spoiler:

WOW, that's incredibly disappointing. I thought this movie had potential but that's just messed up Toriyama.

My Review of Figuarts Zero SSJ Son Goku. I will take some pictures once my camera's battery charged but until then enjoy.

Here's a synopsis for RoF, no REAL spoilers, but I'll throw it in here anyway:

Spoiler Spoiler:

She's been known to frequent weigh-ins wearing DBZ gear. I think one of her last ones she was adorning a hoodie in the form of the dogi Goku word after he left Kaiou-mama's planet. Kai in the back, Turtle on the front.

I think I remember that a while ago but forgot. I've seen Rousey's fights and she's awesome. Kind of cool that she's a big DBZ and anime fan. There's a picture of her from Halloween dressed as Sailor Moon.

Quite a few American celebrities are comic fans and I think fewer are anime fans though we hear about it more often nowadays. Different generations I suppose. Another big DBZ fan I know of is Madison Ivy. She talks a lot about DBZ on her Twitter.

Oh....Don't google her at work. :lol

I think I remember that a while ago but forgot. I've seen Rousey's fights and she's awesome. Kind of cool that she's a big DBZ and anime fan. There's a picture of her from Halloween dressed as Sailor Moon.

Quite a few American celebrities are comic fans and I think fewer are anime fans though we hear about it more often nowadays. Different generations I suppose. Another big DBZ fan I know of is Madison Ivy. She talks a lot about DBZ on her Twitter.

Oh....Don't google her at work. :lol

Professional wrestlers are huge into comic books. Is Madison Ivy a DBZ fan? That's awesome. I'll have to follow her on Twitter. I know Hitomi Tanaki is, too. Uhm, that's another woman who should not be looked up at work, either.

You earned awesome points with that, Bardoon. Ha.

Back