S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frieza is going for $115 right now on aliexpress. He was $65 a couple days ago... I thought it was a fake posting but now I'm thinking maybe the seller just didn't realize the value of what he had. No reviews yet, just posted a couple days ago. I'm not jumping into this one but if anyone is feeling brave...

Online Shop hot! NEW Anime DRAGONBALL Dragon Ball Z/Kai Original BANDAI Tamashii Nations SHF/ S.H.Figuarts Action Figure Toy - Freeza |Aliexpress Mobile

That site don't seem right.. 35.00 for SSJ3 Goku and $22 for Normal Goku.

It's kinda like chinese ebay. I've ordered from them before with success. It depends on the seller.

Took a couple pics of Super Vegeta in front of my tv with DBZ playing came out good.

u5f1q9S.jpg

KH6xLCD.jpg

HeIGRq2.jpg

frnHKwB.jpg

I read the rumor that these blue haired things are supposed to be the mastering of SS God... so to rectify hot pink SS God, we go with blue? Toriyama is completely dismantling any credibility the series had left...

You know, why would it need to be ssj God? Is it at all confirmed ssj God would make a return? Maybe this is simply a new type of power up. There have been more than just super saiyin. For all we know this is a power up that's not even bound to being a saiyin... The SSJ God could've just been a one macguffin thing to introduce Beerus and whis. I wonder if this will even be called ssj God.

In any case, I could like the blue. It depends on how much depth is to the form in general. Sure as hell matches with their outfit better. I love Goku's new outfit more and more. Sadly not that fond of Vegeta's grey but with the blue hair it's kinda cool.

Well in just a half hour the Screening In Japan starts so in about 3 or so hours we should be hearing about spoilers...

that neon blue in those figures are straight-up fugly; however if it was more highlighted like this then it would be fine i guess

untitled.jpg

how are you getting all that information? event sh figuarts dbz? *_* more sh figuarts? :'( i want more sh figuarts!*_* Vegeta Saga Buu*_* Super Buu *_* Gogeta SSj 4 Goku SSj4 VEgeta SSj 4 Omega-Shenron super c-17 super c-13 janemba bojack cooler (las transformation) Garlick Jr*_* (transform) and maybe Slug *_* and thenshinhan (Cell) or (Buu). Yamcha (Saiyan) or (Cell). And now... wich do you would like it from yamcha and tenshinhan? and Trunks with that awesome hair like he fight agains broly (8movie) *_*

how are you getting all that information? event sh figuarts dbz? *_* more sh figuarts? :'( i want more sh figuarts!*_* Vegeta Saga Buu*_* Super Buu *_* Gogeta SSj 4 Goku SSj4 VEgeta SSj 4 Omega-Shenron super c-17 super c-13 janemba bojack cooler (las transformation) Garlick Jr*_* (transform) and maybe Slug *_* and thenshinhan (Cell) or (Buu). Yamcha (Saiyan) or (Cell). And now... wich do you would like it from yamcha and tenshinhan? and Trunks with that awesome hair like he fight agains broly (8movie) *_*

*_* *_*

So are we here gonna have the decency to use spoiler tags for real RoF spoilers, or go to/make a designated thread?

Cause I kinda take minor issue with how little spoiler tags are used already. People should be able to follow this thread for figuarts news without having the film spoiled for them.

I think we should just stick with spoiler tags for now, since making a separate topic about an anime OVA in a action figure/toy-centric forum might just get locked or moved to another sub-section

and to be honest, I don't post anywhere else on this forum except this thread >_>

My friend that just went to Tepic Mexico on vacation and said Rof has been playing for a week now.
89c582f8939a38e10acecb2226b4c805.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back