S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's strange how Vegito is already receiving an Out of da Box video before the next release has even been announced. Chop-chop, Tamashii!
Is it? I remember brolly getting one and their figures from the AVP line and what not :dunno

Damn I love SSJ4. Looks so badass

I know. I'm really looking forward to S.H. Figuarts Super Saiyan 4 Goku but these statues are looking really good. I have to stay strong!

This video was made by Distribuidora Animexico, who is the official Tamashii distributor for Mexico. So this is likely one of those "close to final production" samples that Tamashii gave them to display at local events. Much like Bluefin gets samples to show at events around the United States. Unlike Bluefin, they seem to like to make videos out of all the samples they receive. Which is a cool way of showing off the upcoming items other than displaying it at events.

I never knew that. I've suggested Tamashii to produce videos that show off their product. I always wondered how Out of da Box were able to make those videos. Thanks, Bardoon!

Is it? I remember brolly getting one and their figures from the AVP line and what not :dunno

I thought the past few Out of da Box Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts always had another figure announced?

I think Buuhan will come now. Then U Gohan, I don't see them doing a young gohan rerelease and an adult gohan straight after that. So I' counting on them to chuck buuhan straight after vegito.

Buuhan would be the most appropriate since it goes with Vegito. They're probably gonna do Ultimate Gohan after though since he's just a simple head swap. Buu after that and then SSJ4. May even sprinkle in the Revival of F surprises in between that too

they need to at least show prototype Kid Buu (or ill even take Super Buu at this point ) and Great Saiyaman Gohan with removal cape and helmet .

I think Buuhan will come now. Then U Gohan, I don't see them doing a young gohan rerelease and an adult gohan straight after that. So I' counting on them to chuck buuhan straight after vegito.

I'm still thinking Ultimate Gohan, mostly since he was the only one who didn't have the "Pending Licensor Approval" on his name card.

Buuhan would be the most appropriate since it goes with Vegito. They're probably gonna do Ultimate Gohan after though since he's just a simple head swap. Buu after that and then SSJ4. May even sprinkle in the Revival of F surprises in between that too

It would be a very appropriate Hero/Villain back-to-back release. I'm afraid we may not get Super Saiyan 4 Goku until early 2016. Either Ultimate Gohan or Gohan Absorbed Super Buu won't be released until the September/October slot and then the following one will more than likely take the November/December slot with Super Saiyan 4 Goku taking the February/March slot. I hop I'm wrong. :pray:

they need to at least show prototype Kid Buu (or ill even take Super Buu at this point ) and Great Saiyaman Gohan with removal cape and helmet .

We won't see those for a LONG time depending on when the new movie S.H. Figuarts are released. The new movie designed S.H. Figuarts are a blessing and a curse.

yeah i said that at first but then i changed my mind bcause i have some room left to dedicate to fighting scenes and he can go there.

Are you going to buy Gohan absorbed Super Buu for that scene or come up with your own?

I was thinking about the possible GT line Figuarts is gonna have and they could easily do Red Nouva Shenron, Gold Nouva, and Eis. They all use the same mold and are simply repaints. I hope for the sake of the GT haters and release schedules for DBZ that this becomes a separate line from DBZ. They could do the same for Dragonball one day too

Back