S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about the possible GT line Figuarts is gonna have and they could easily do Red Nouva Shenron, Gold Nouva, and Eis. They all use the same mold and are simply repaints. I hope for the sake of the GT haters and release schedules for DBZ that this becomes a separate line from DBZ. They could do the same for Dragonball one day too

Red Nouva Shenron could be an SDCC Exclusive. I would rather have Gold Nouva Shenron as the regular release since he fought Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

I was hoping the same but I don't believe it will be a separate line. I was hoping for the new movie to be a separate line which may still be up in the air.

For those that ordered Android 16 on Amazon, what's your order status? Mine shows as not yet shipped, but says arriving Wednesday by 8pm.

Mine is the same. They're currently out of stock of Android 16 so I'm curious what's going on. I don't believe they would have given an actual date if they didn't have their stock yet.

Hey guys!

It's been awhile. Just wanted to let you guys know that I've put up the last of my DBZ Figuarts up on eBay:

cole_customs | eBay

I also have a Trunks figure listed where I colored in his pupils black, on the non-SSJ heads. I also had to create a new peg for his sword sheath after his broke while trying to remove it. You can see all the pictures and get all the details on ebay listing page.

So I am thinking about getting back into DBZ figuarts. Which one should I start with first?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Could someone please post a pic of the jacksdo trunks hair on a normal trunks body? It would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Hey guys!

It's been awhile. Just wanted to let you guys know that I've put up the last of my DBZ Figuarts up on eBay:

cole_customs | eBay

I also have a Trunks figure listed where I colored in his pupils black, on the non-SSJ heads. I also had to create a new peg for his sword sheath after his broke while trying to remove it. You can see all the pictures and get all the details on ebay listing page.

Is that the trunks i had before bro? If not, my mistake.

17 is starting to disappear. I would get him soon as possible. Broly is out there too. I would get him before the price sky rockets

Gonna try my hardest to get em...

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Distribuidora Animexico added this picture on their facebook page:

11065609_914812735206653_6725076184090130253_n.jpg

I think this might be a hint for what is coming next.

PS: This simbol is used by Goku during Frieza saga, Battle of Gods Movie and used by Adult Gohan on DB GT.

What is that pic from your sig any more pics of that.
No I only took this one. Here is a bigger version: https://i.imgur.com/8465OJth.jpg

Could someone please post a pic of the jacksdo trunks hair on a normal trunks body? It would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Ask and ye shall receive:

DSCF0151_1.jpg

DSCF0149_1.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the profile picture.

Also, keep in mind that while this is obviously the jacksdo head, the face is one of the official ones. As you can see it fits nicely.

I do not use the face that came with the head. It is undersized and not great compared to the real ones.

The English dub of the new film will be released in theaters across North America in Summer 2015.

resurrection-f-127457.jpg

Ask and ye shall receive:

View attachment 172989

View attachment 172990

Sorry about the quality of the profile picture.

Also, keep in mind that while this is obviously the jacksdo head, the face is one of the official ones. As you can see it fits nicely.

I do not use the face that came with the head. It is undersized and not great compared to the real ones.

Thank you, sir!! Looks great!

Is android 16 out in the u.s now? i don't want to pay the current eBay prices for it, but will if I have to.

The English dub of the new film will be released in theaters across North America in Summer 2015.

View attachment 172998
Nice, that's pretty damn quick! Not like BoG.
Distribuidora Animexico added this picture on their facebook page:

11065609_914812735206653_6725076184090130253_n.jpg

I think this might be a hint for what is coming next.

PS: This simbol is used by Goku during Frieza saga, Battle of Gods Movie and used by Adult Gohan on DB GT.

Have they ever given hi ts before, and if so what's their trackrecord?

Back