S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My point is I don't believe we would have had the same hair mold for Great Saiyaman that we do for Ultimate Gohan.

I know what your looking at but if you look at Vegeta , sometimes his hair looks like the pc you pated of saiyaman gohan in black hair but then other times they add the detail of the hair like of mystic gohan figures normal hair . i think it depends on the episode? laziness or diff artist .. but the saiyaman gohan black hair figure head would of been the same

Got him today.

7d38667c97a17cb0408fdb40384f4d9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funimation stickers are only for the imported ones, exact same figure though.
Problem is Bluefin tends to keep figurines on hold until their official release date. Some folks kinda want to have it available right away. The wait for Broly was pretty long last year.

By doing so you take the "official sales" away from bluefin, which has a bad effect on imports. Its usually only a month and you end up paying less.

Bluefin are the official importers of all things tamashii, if you can, support them first.

So i found this guy online who is selling scouter vegeta for $95. what do u guy think is a good deal?

That wont be real, trust me on this. Its an excellent deal for a new one, but the datong bootleg is everywhere now. Ask for pictures of the box and figure and post them here. We can tell and help you out ;)

84a2f9560aebf1cb32b23656ac6a4dfb.jpg

073b9f31448d221cc985987101256015.jpg

0840844cd2457c3bb6fc55bd51e069b1.jpg

Sorry guys i thought it was the original scouter vegeta with blue he was seeling. Do you guys still think is a good deal for this vegeta for 95? I really wanted it to be the other one [emoji24]

Oh, yeah there are no bootlegs for him, you should be fine. Compared to what he sells for thats decent, but what he is worth is up to the collector. I wouldnt pay retail for him but thats just me [emoji14]

Back