S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant as in the normal retail price of these figures :lol

He is selling bizarrely at about 150, no idea why anyone would pay that though!

I guess i will settle with this vegeta the original version is crazy priced almost $200. I really dont want a datong vegeta, this will do and i will just wait n hope they reissue the normal version in the future

Found these on the Facebook pages...

10929236_10152972698335042_4787947278895739928_n.jpg

10458223_10152972698390042_6506578045623076346_n.jpg

I'll take that Vegeta off your hands if you won't buy him! The more Vegetas, the better.

I almost want to customize it into Cyborg Frieza and then cut him in half. I wish they would paint Super Saiyan Goku in SDCC colors.

They better release a set like the old SBC with all of Goku's heads in one package. That would be boss.

I really hope they are doing Freeza next and that they nail it. My legit one fell from the shelf about 3 feet and some of the purple on one leg and one of his shoulders chipped right off. It's barely noticeable but drives me nuts whenever I get close enough to see it. That and I'd like to do what Ang said. It would look awesome with Trunks floating in front of him, sword and all. Didn't someone cut one of the old Cyborg Freeza figs in half and do that? I feel like I've seen it here before now that I'm describing it....

They better release a set like the old SBC with all of Goku's heads in one package. That would be boss.

I really hope they are doing Freeza next and that they nail it. My legit one fell from the shelf about 3 feet and some of the purple on one leg and one of his shoulders chipped right off. It's barely noticeable but drives me nuts whenever I get close enough to see it. That and I'd like to do what Ang said. It would look awesome with Trunks floating in front of him, sword and all. Didn't someone cut one of the old Cyborg Freeza figs in half and do that? I feel like I've seen it here before now that I'm describing it....

They have! I can't remember if it was the Jakks figure or the S.H. Figuarts one customized but somebody did post a picture of that.

Is Son Goku a Web exclusive? Just weeks ago you could get him for retail cost, now it seems out of stock at most places or prices are creeping up.

That's pretty much the status of all Figuarts DBZ man.. they went from being initially canceled to becoming Tamashii's top-selling line. They really had no idea what power the DBZ license can bring them, and now they're reaping all of the rewards. You gotta get em while they're hot, or else they'll just keep getting more expensive the longer you wait.

That's pretty much the status of all Figuarts DBZ man.. they went from being initially canceled to becoming Tamashii's top-selling line. They really had no idea what power the DBZ license can bring them, and now they're reaping all of the rewards. You gotta get em while they're hot, or else they'll just keep getting more expensive the longer you wait.

So the only non exclusives are SS Goku, Gohan and Piccolo? That is why we are getting so many re releases of them?

So the only non exclusives are SS Goku, Gohan and Piccolo? That is why we are getting so many re releases of them?

Yep, you're correct.

But, and this is a very big but, there is a small chance this might change. Tamashii just reissued a former web-exclusive from another line as a "Original Designer's Edition". This may, and this is a very big may, set a new precedence for possible future re-releases. We'll have to wait and see...

Hey, guys. I'm new to figuarts. I just picked up scouter Vegeta and manga Piccolo. I've been looking around for my next purchase and have been thinking of a Broly and a Krillin. However, I noticed this:

Bandai shf limited-inAction & Toy Figures from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

It's a Trunks figure obviously though he isn't listed as such. However, his box seems legitimate. But $20?! The correct stickers and logos look to be in place. So I'm thinking that either this seller isn't selling the figure in the photos or it's a bootleg or I just stumbled onto a stellar deal. But the price seems too good. Way too good.

Thoughts?

Also, the lack of customer reviews and feedback is concerning.

Never bid/buy from anyone with less than 100% positive feedback, I don't care how good the deal is. No exceptions.

So did someone here just buy the SSJ3 Goku and SSJ Vegeta on eBay for $70? The pictures were pretty bad, and before I could tell if they were bootlegs it sold.

Back