S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good man, dragonballfan! I got my Broly fix for the weekend through you! :yess:

Really cool set up with Super Saiyan Vegeta, Cell, and Goku, Machine_of_War!

Ooh, that looks better, Silrian. I like them action poses. Don't forget to post the other half when you're done. :lol

Thanks! I won't, but I need the new effects to make that into what I want I think.

Btw you were right gohan does go mystic in BoG. So seeing him as ssj in RoF is kinda strange.

The problem with the Dragon Ball Z timeline(s) is that it's fluid and not linear. Trunks changed a past from becoming his future but his past STILL happened. I'm really interested on how Toriyama is going to handle this and I hope he handles it very carefully and not just "for fun."

I won't, but I need the new effects to make that into what I want I think.

Btw you were right gohan does go mystic in BoG. So seeing him as ssj in RoF is kinda strange.

That's understandable. I really want to use the ground, smoke, explosion, and energy aura effects in a lot of my displays before I start taking final pictures of them. I got a lot of ideas but have none of them.

Yeah, I don't really understand where Gohan is at anymore. Mystic, Super Saiyan, cross country...just as long as he has some importance or need in the next movie, I'll be happy.

Has anybody been to Japan? I'm really interested in going now. Especially at looking at all of the shops. I've been looking at Japan online stores and they have A LOT of cool stuff. Mixed in with one or two things I wish I've never seen but altogether really cool.

Picture came from Marcelo Custom over at the S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z Facebook...

10805777_378639885642463_2038066306767078394_n.jpg

I like that picture very much Havok, but it also really shows how off-scale the Vegeta figure is. He is a raging midget. :)

Does Mystic Gohan need license approval or is he good from Toei?

I could go there cosplaying attack on titan, I'm 6'5.:lol

Better be careful so nobody tries to cut you down

Edited: I've wanted to get into Pokemon D-Arts but, just like the ****ing cards, Charizard is expensive as ****!

I've decided to buy the Medicom Mafex Amazing Spider-Man 2 Deluxe figure. It just looks amazingly well done. They also have done The Dark Knight figures, as well. Maybe they'll move over into Man of Steel. :pray:

I like that picture very much Havok, but it also really shows how off-scale the Vegeta figure is. He is a raging midget. :)
What makes you say that? Id say the only figures out of scale in this series is Cell and Krillin, and only due to his bulkyness, not height. Vegeta always has been a midget!

Does Mystic Gohan need license approval or is he good from Toei?

Better be careful so nobody tries to cut you down

Edited: I've wanted to get into Pokemon D-Arts but, just like the ****ing cards, Charizard is expensive as ****!

I've decided to buy the Medicom Mafex Amazing Spider-Man 2 Deluxe figure. It just looks amazingly well done. They also have done The Dark Knight figures, as well. Maybe they'll move over into Man of Steel. :pray:
For the price I paid I'm quite happy with my MAFEX Batman, I was over the moon when they announced the bat pod. And if you're interested, they're releasing a 2.0 version of Batman himself too with a posable cloth cape. Very cool. In the right spotlighting it almost looks real. Just giving a heads up.

I think U gohan's just going to get her, I'm less certain about whether the buuforms actually make it. But ultimately everything neefds toei approval. Even accessories (hence ssj goku not having the smile face).

Incredible shot dude, I wish I had thought of using those effects for that angle lol. Also great action poses for the rest!! I see what you did there ;)

Apparently the mailman is literally holding my Broly hostage; couldnt deliver it because "nobody was home to sign for it" & there was "nowhere to leave it where it will be safe" (besides the fact they've left numerous packages right at my doorstep over the years with no problem) so I go to the post office to manually pick it up but it's still in his work truck & he hasn't returned yet, and by the time he gets back the post office will be closed. ****ing annoying :gah:

Thanks a lot mate! That really sucks about broly.:( I always fear that type of stuff.

Btw, maybe it was posted but I hadn't seen it but here's some cool shots that at least with me didn't come through (some images didn't work)
TA07.jpg

TA08.jpg

(God damnit tamashii.)
TA09.jpg

Pretty cool dioramas, here's the source: TAG Hobby »

Those dioramas are awesome; curious how they put in Android 19's capsule, though... I mean they already have 16 17 & 18, 19's is kinda pointless, I'd rather have Gero over him anyday.

But I hate it when they display those awesome dioramas because it just makes me want to recreate them, and that can get expensive. I'm working on a few myself, & the details are all that matters so it gets frustrating when it doesn't look as it should or as you planned it

i just pulled the trigger and ordered Androids 17 & 18 off amazon. the android/cell saga has always been my favorite saga. looking forward to having them.

on another note. i have a SDCC Vegeta that i was going to put on ebay but if anyone has an extra regular Vegeta they are willing to make an even trade i would welcome it.

For the price I paid I'm quite happy with my MAFEX Batman, I was over the moon when they announced the bat pod. And if you're interested, they're releasing a 2.0 version of Batman himself too with a posable cloth cape. Very cool. In the right spotlighting it almost looks real. Just giving a heads up.

I think U gohan's just going to get her, I'm less certain about whether the buuforms actually make it. But ultimately everything neefds toei approval. Even accessories (hence ssj goku not having the smile face).

I know, that Bat-Pod looks sick. Especially with Batman being able to ride it. That's too perfect. I was wondering what the 2.0 version was! I kept on wondering what the heck the difference was between that and the first version. I'm hoping they continue that series by releasing Bane. That would be a great set-up. Thanks for the info, Sil! I appreciate it.

Oh okay, that's what I thought. I didn't know if main characters needed them or not but I forgot about the no smiling face for Super Saiyan Goku. I wonder if Super Saiyan 4 Goku is going to break that trend since they allowed Son Goku to have a couple non-serious faces. We'll have to wait and find out.

Back