S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those dioramas are awesome; curious how they put in Android 19's capsule, though... I mean they already have 16 17 & 18, 19's is kinda pointless, I'd rather have Gero over him anyday.

But I hate it when they display those awesome dioramas because it just makes me want to recreate them, and that can get expensive. I'm working on a few myself, & the details are all that matters so it gets frustrating when it doesn't look as it should or as you planned it

It's rare that they actually do. I've changed my Gohan/Cell display so many times from my original idea but I happen to like it better each time. It's something that, at least for me, should evolve as you create it rather than a step process based on your original idea.

i just pulled the trigger and ordered Androids 17 & 18 off amazon. the android/cell saga has always been my favorite saga. looking forward to having them.

on another note. i have a SDCC Vegeta that i was going to put on ebay but if anyone has an extra regular Vegeta they are willing to make an even trade i would welcome it.

Android 17 and 18 are great figures. I hate the characters, in the sense on how ****ing evil they are from the History of Trunks movie, and Tamashii did an amazing job with them. Now I just need Tamashii to release a older future Trunks, Silrian's picture actually, to complete my ideal display of him completely ****ing destroying them.

Wise decisian Iron! I get the feeling they made less of 18, but even less of 17. 17 is the first dbz figure tht was sold out at PO stage at ll my regular adresses, took me aback a lot, also cost me.

So it seems the minor the character the less they produce I get the idea. Which is logical I guess.

Its so dumb, all this time I didn't want kid buu and now they release buuhan (probably) and now I want kid buu.:slap

Wise decisian Iron! I get the feeling they made less of 18, but even less of 17. 17 is the first dbz figure tht was sold out at PO stage at ll my regular adresses, took me aback a lot, also cost me.

So it seems the minor the character the less they produce I get the idea. Which is logical I guess.

Its so dumb, all this time I didn't want kid buu and now they release buuhan (probably) and now I want kid buu.:slap

It's somewhat logical but not necessarily a good business decision to continue with the popularity of this line growing. Not that I feel Tamashii should "flood" the market, even though I honestly wouldn't mind that but I know some collectors would, but there should be enough where Tamashii doesn't sell out so quickly. I hope Broly gave them a wake up call, in that sense.

Edited: I thought you've always wanted Kid Buu. Wasn't he one of your 6 or 7 left on your list?

It's amazing how cheap releases are through Tamashii. At least the price that they're selling to retailers. The Stage Act 4. re-issues are $11 and Gohan is $28. I guess when you add in all the taxes and shipping, it wouldn't make that much of a difference than ordering trough a decent retailer.

I've been thinking about Goten, Trunks, and Gotenks and believing they are likely going to be released within the next two years. That should open up Android Saga Gohan then, right? Since he was a few years older than Goten and a couple older than Trunks at that time?

I am looking to trade my sdcc gohan and my shf trunks(missing box) for these two statues.
US only please. If no one has them then theyll go on ebay!

15953990781_c3fd22b25f_h.jpg

Last edited:
Tamashii probably won't announce another Dragon Ball S.H. Figuart until they decide on their August and further web exclusives. They're up to May on their website and I doubt they'll release one in June or July to make room for the SDCC release. It's going to be a long first half of the year.

Edited: I forgot about Gohan. That should make up a lot of time. The explosion effects, too.

They still should definitely consider making a set of scaled Dragon Balls to pose along with our Figuarts.. but I gotta hunch those will come with Shenron when he's inevitably released

and by the way, Shenron is probably gonna cost and arm and a leg. Just thinking about it... ugh

They still should definitely consider making a set of scaled Dragon Balls to pose along with our Figuarts.. but I gotta hunch those will come with Shenron when he's inevitably released

and by the way, Shenron is probably gonna cost and arm and a leg. Just thinking about it... ugh

Sheron with the seven dragon balls would be a great display set though. Have them suspended in the air, with Shenron's body wrapped around them. ...Yeah, that'll be expensive.

Edited: I suppose the worst thing that could happen is that it was even more of a limited exclusive.

Apparently the S.H. Figuarts displays at the convention were fan made. That's a pretty damn amazing achievement to have your display be THE display for Tamashii at a convention.

3a15c4e8afe7dc0593cf4e5952c4e016.jpg
3153877-t9pqeza.jpg

You guys think they'll fix that bright orange? Should be a lot more orange red ish than orange yellow ish

Yeah, maybe for the final product. Unless they're going to use him for an SDCC Exclusive down the line.

On the MAFEX line, I just got my first MAFEX, Batman. He's rising up in prices and I don't really like the new cowl on the 2.0 so I got this one especially since I made some extra moeny selling things plus I'm selling my PAK, it's a good line. Has some issues but I like the figure, can't wait for Joker, Catwoman and the Batpod. And I really want a Bane and Ra's Al Ghul...

As for Tamashii Pokemon, Angelo, they're good but the quality is so mixed. Mewtwo is notorious for articulation issues, and if you want that extra Mew (which I snagged. Though Mewtwo took a tumble yesterday off my shelf and his torso now falls apart plus that damn shadow ball is even worse now) you have to pay even more, while Charizard you WILL not find cheap at any point, Blastoise is ok but I find his balance bad, Venusaur's vines are a pain but otherwise good, though Lucario has no real issues honestly due to being a Figuarts. I don't know about Blaziken, mine is still on the way.

On the MAFEX line, I just got my first MAFEX, Batman. He's rising up in prices and I don't really like the new cowl on the 2.0 so I got this one especially since I made some extra moeny selling things plus I'm selling my PAK, it's a good line. Has some issues but I like the figure, can't wait for Joker, Catwoman and the Batpod. And I really want a Bane and Ra's Al Ghul...

As for Tamashii Pokemon, Angelo, they're good but the quality is so mixed. Mewtwo is notorious for articulation issues, and if you want that extra Mew (which I snagged. Though Mewtwo took a tumble yesterday off my shelf and his torso now falls apart plus that damn shadow ball is even worse now) you have to pay even more, while Charizard you WILL not find cheap at any point, Blastoise is ok but I find his balance bad, Venusaur's vines are a pain but otherwise good, though Lucario has no real issues honestly due to being a Figuarts. I don't know about Blaziken, mine is still on the way.

What's the difference between the cowls? Just the painting or did they remold it, as well? Yeah, Bane and Ra's Al Ghul would be great additions. I hope they add the Green Goblin, Electro, and The Lizard for Amazing Spider-Man series.

You have to pay more for Mew?! WTF. He's not in all of the Mewtwo releases? Hm, I think I'll skip out on the series. It seems too many negatives outweigh the positives and it's not a cheap collection to get into. I have the cards, I'll just enjoy them as my entire Pokemon collection.

Thanks for the info, FSLAR! I appreciate it. I'm trying to get more knowledgeable about toys like you mentioned. :lol

Super Saiyan 4 Goku from the side... (from the Brazil Dragon Ball S.H. Figuarts Facebook fan page)

The hair sculpt looks beautiful! I'm glad the tail is exactly like Scouter Vegeta's, as well.

10847198_724722640939615_2536041359539223521_o.jpg

Back