S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is indeed on bluefins facebook, but slightly cryptic. I wonder what its an exclusive for? Which event etc?

Wheres pwnstar or derringer when you need them? :lol

Been ages since I posted in here, but I finally ordered #18. Been so backed up with bills and making custom figures to buy it earlier.

I'm gonna assume it might be something similar to the SDCC Goku, but then darker.

Don't get ya hopes up fellas watch it turn out to be that mini "buddy" statue bobblehead thing :lol

I like this line but I think im going to sell it all. Lucky to start with SDCC goku and not pay aftermarket for anything.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is the SDCC Super Saiyan 3 Goku. This may be their only chance to get feedback on the character.

Edited: Anybody on this forum going to NYCC by any chance?

Don't get ya hopes up fellas watch it turn out to be that mini "buddy" statue bobblehead thing :lol

It most likely will be. I can't imagine Tamashii/Bluefin releasing any kind of DragonBall Z S.H. Figuarts Exclusive at New York Comic Con without actually promoting it in advance.

Had a DBZ marathon last knight and I guess the mustard color isnt tooo off but it could do without the over spray. Man almost bought the datong ss3 head today since its on sale, guess I'll wait.

The color is similar, but in the anime he had like a gold yellow hue to his gi. He gets bright with every level, but he's darker on the figure :dunno

Sorry to do this again, but to put this discussion to bed before it begins:

452676-goku_ss3.png

Tamashii uses first appearances for their sculpts and colour, and as you can see, the mustard colour is indeed correct.

Back