S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... they based it on his shadow, and not the actual color. The gi is yellow, but the inner shadow areas is that mustardy brown crap we got on the figure.

If they added shading to the manga ssj goku painjob it's pretty much powered up show accurate, across the board.

It actually already is, but they need to darker the blue.

SS3 Goku's hair was too long anyway, shoulda been shoulder-length or a little passed shoulder length

After going to the side I dont think its a rerelease :(, seems more like a new line or Zero but I super hope its a Repaint and we have some easy way to acquire it

It should've been the ssj4 hairstyle but gold.

Agreed...the scene in BoG where Goku goes from SS1 to SS2 to SS3 kind of points out how SS3 doesn't really mix "well" with the others.

Found this image, it's a Tenkaichi CG image altered but basically shows how the hairstyle could've looked:

goku_ssj3_5_by_db_own_universe_arts-d38ygoh.png

Here's some others:

flame_ssj_by_db_own_universe_arts-d34uy81.png

flame_ssj2_by_db_own_universe_arts-d36v9yt.png

goku_half_ssj4_by_spongeboss-d37jr4s.png

On the note of a SS3 Goku "Ex" (Exclusive)...

They've never had NYCC Con Exclusives right? So my guess is that it's likely the first announced re-release for 2015. Why are they throwing in "Ex"? Well, the manga-color SSJ Goku was dubbed a "North American Exclusive" when he was re-released. Same goes with the Green (I think) and White Rangers on the Figuarts Power Ranger line in which they were called "North American Exclusives".

That's my theory...

They've never had NYCC Con Exclusives right? So my guess is that it's likely the first announced re-release for 2015. Why are they throwing in "Ex"? Well, the manga-color SSJ Goku was dubbed a "North American Exclusive" when he was re-released. Same goes with the Green (I think) and White Rangers on the Figuarts Power Ranger line in which they were called "North American Exclusives".

That's my theory...

That would be awesome. $35 sounds a lot better than $80.

I paid $150 for my SDCC Goku a few years ago :monkey2
That's not terrible :lol I can't find him for anything near that.

That's my theory...
That could be, maybe. That being the case, would be a great thing. There's no way SSJ3 Goku would be an NYCC exclusive though, they're always announced in advance. You are right though, they never have NYCC con exclusives. Though they do carry SDCC stuff, hopefully they'll have Vegeta so my friends can pick him up for me.

After seeing "Battle of Gods" and how little screen-time the Super Saiyan God form gets...I'm throwing in SS God Goku as a possible SDCC Exclusive.

It's a recent mold/release..similar to Scouter Vegeta and his SDCC counterpart and I'm sure Bandai/Tamashii and BlueFin try to figure out the SDCC Exclusive months in advance and Super Saiyan God Goku makes sense with the recent North American release of "Battle of Gods" and the sequel is going to be out in Japan around May 2015, right?

No point quoting logic and common sense bardoon; most if not all of us expected ssj Vegeta this year, and look how that turned out :lol

Keep in mind it's very possible the "sequel" might not even be a direct sequel at all.. the rumored title is "The Worst Wish Ever Made," which could be a "stand-alone" story in of itself. That is, not directly continuing the events of BoG and/or the possible repercussions of 12 universes with their own Gods of Destructions & whatnot (that's not to say it doesn't take place after BoG, of course it will, but it will be an original story which may or may not involve Beerus/Whis. And that kinda makes sense, since we know Beerus is sleeping for 3 years at the conclusion so there would be no conflict with him or any other deity. The film could take place a year after BoG for all we know.)

A "direct sequel" to BoG would involve the promised rematch between Goku & Beerus or perhaps SSG Vegeta vs. Beerus or the other Gods of Destruction.. am I wrong?

My guess, just from the title alone, is it sounds like it will contain a lot of whimsy & humor moreso than what was present in BoG, with the action, while awesome, once again taking a backseat. And honestly, that's what we should all be expecting from Toriyama nowadays. Perhaps the Z-Fighters cleaning up the mess Shenron unleashes from a wish made by Pilaf.

It's very possible, guys. Just something to think about.

So guys sad to be the one to break the sad news but I was right, SS3 Goku is from the Zero line. Just saw a pic online :(.

So guys sad to be the one to break the sad news but I was right, SS3 Goku is from the Zero line. Just saw a pic online :(.

Why sad news? There's plenty of people here that collect the ZERO's. Us articulated folk can't have everything for ourselves :wink1:

Back