S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I mean there's still quite a few Super Saiyans left to produce, long haired Trunks and Majin Vegeta that come to mind, before making a Super Saiyan Goku 2. It may be smart to keep him for later down the line so they can release another Super Saiyan version of Goku while doing other characters.

I agree! Those are my two most wanted!

I don't know if this has ever been brought up but just what does the S.H. stand for in "S.H. Figuarts"?

...Scalper Heaven perhaps? heh heh.

No worries. I definitely think we should get a petition or something going for a Super Saiyan Goku smiling face. Even if they include it with Majin Vegeta...which we should also get a petition for, ha.

Useless, they've said the licenser didn't want them to include it, wasn't a tamashii call.

Reg Goku misses a smirk and a clenching teeth face, as far as I'm concerned two essential faces for goku. But I've already said it's basically the wrong gi anyway, so I don't care about reg goku in his later out at all much anyway. As he never fights like that. So massive whatever.:lol

Souchaku Henshin

...I looked it up but I don't know if it's right. It's another line from Bandia, though.

Welll all I will say is, once I complete my new display, you guys will see Super Saiyan Goku smiling

I don't know if this has ever been brought up but just what does the S.H. stand for in "S.H. Figuarts"?

...Scalper Heaven perhaps? heh heh.
Simple Style Heroic I believe actually. But Scalper Heaven could be good too :lol

SSJ 2 Goku isn't a bad idea later on, they could add some normal faces too for use with his regular form. And generally, more good SSJ faces are great and the idea of using that for another SSJ Goku is neat.

I also like SDCC goku's look, the darker orange is neat. And his face just looks superb, almost flawless. I'm content with my regular SSJ release but since I have SDCC Piccolo, Gohan and soon Vegeta, it'll feel a little incomplete. Additionally I am getting Manga Piccolo and Gohan.

SSJ 2 Goku isn't a bad idea later on, they could add some normal faces too for use with his regular form. And generally, more good SSJ faces are great and the idea of using that for another SSJ Goku is neat.

Yeah, I really like the idea of add-on accessories for other characters. I wonder if Android 18 is testing it out with the extra Krillin accessories.

Android 18 is the first time they've done that. Other companies have done that, like Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker including an extra improved normal head sculpt meant for the very first Heath Ledger Joker release. Plus I think the T-1000 Sarah Connor disguise had a 'Donut head' for the normal T-1000. Figma's done that as well, as their school girl Madoka line has included accessories that are either meant for, or can be used with their Puella Magi forms.

Android 18 is the first time they've done that. Other companies have done that, like Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker including an extra improved normal head sculpt meant for the very first Heath Ledger Joker release. Plus I think the T-1000 Sarah Connor disguise had a 'Donut head' for the normal T-1000. Figma's done that as well, as their school girl Madoka line has included accessories that are either meant for, or can be used with their Puella Magi forms.

Really? I didn't realize other companies have done that, especially with the Hot Toys Joker. I think it's a great format for companies to reward their collectors like that.

I'd love for them to continue that tradition, such as including a smirking Piccolo face with Android 17. But I don't think they'll continue with that; 18 was a special case because of her relationship with Krillin. Tamashii works in mysterious ways.

I'd love for them to continue that tradition, such as including a smirking Piccolo face with Android 17. But I don't think they'll continue with that; 18 was a special case because of her relationship with Krillin. Tamashii works in mysterious ways.

A lot of people have been asking for that, but I'd also like to have a Piccolo smirking face too.

I feel it's obligated by Bandai/Tamashii that we get the "full set" of incarnations for DBZ's hero Goku! I mean, why not?!?!

Since 2013 gave us Regular Goku and a re-issue of Manga SSJ Goku, and 2014 is giving us Vegito, I don't think we'll see a new Goku until MAYBE 2015.

The question is...how would they do SSJ2 Goku? Simple enough to re-use the body molds they have, but tossing in some new hand sculpts and faces is a MUST. Perhaps they could add some energy effects/ki blasts? I'm looking at this BUSINESS-wise.

Something else to do...if Regular Goku and SSJ Goku are STILL readily available, would be to make SSJ2 Goku have a battle-damaged body. It simulates his damage from his fight against Majin Vegeta, and gives a "new" Goku for everyone to pick up as opposed to everyone just trying to get a SSJ2 Goku head. It's also incentive to go back and buy another SSJ or Regular Goku.

3044761-7523321698-goku_.jpg

If they release Majin Vegeta, it's likely people will also want SSJ2 Goku to go along with him. Much like we have the Android trio and fans want Nappa to go with Scouter Vegeta.

My other ideas:

-Figuarts Goku "Ultimate Pack": Features the standard Goku gi body we have, but includes all the other head sculpts, faces (Reg., SSJ, SSJ3) AND is the only unique way to get SSJ2 head. Clever marketing ploy I've seen other toy companies use. Throw in a lot of the old and add one unique, new item that EVERYONE wants.

-Figuarts DBZ Ki & Face Pack: Unique SSJ2 Goku head and faces, along with some Ki and Energy effects (like lightning to wrap around the characters). Though we haven't seen Tamashii release packs like this for the DBZ line...

-Figuarts Goku "Ultimate Pack": Features the standard Goku gi body we have, but includes all the other head sculpts, faces (Reg., SSJ, SSJ3) AND is the only unique way to get SSJ2 head. Clever marketing ploy I've seen other toy companies use. Throw in a lot of the old and add one unique, new item that EVERYONE wants.

so essentially the S.H. Figuarts version of this?

BAN10987.jpg

I'm almost ready to pull out my poll and show it to you guys :monkey1

I ran into a little snag, and half the images in it got wiped out T_T I'm fixing it now. But it should be ready in 2 or 3 hours :)

Back