S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wolvie thank you so much, awesome photos btw, even with the little details, broly is an impressive figure, looks like a statue, i cant believe its fully articulated.

thanks guys! although my F could've been a bit bigger since vegeta is a bit blurry

it's a yes on figures from that movie. god mode and beerus make a chance if the demand is there i guess

cheers!

DSC_1876_zps15705313.png
You are indeed correct my friend, we just have to keep asking for these less obvious characters and they'll happen. He said it's demand for non commons basically
wolvie thank you so much, awesome photos btw, even with the little details, broly is an impressive figure, looks like a statue, i cant believe its fully articulated.
Yea bro that broli is a beast!!!!! Want it even more after seeing it in person, and yea had to take those pics with my phone haha.
Oh here's the pic snapped at the genres that we re re on the poll list

Have a few pics but on my phone so will post Sunday or Monday when I'm home :). Might go tomorrow and will address android 16 again but think he's height seems set. The only one needing approval from what I know I'd vegetto, he looks wack cause he was rushed to be able to show at con. And again agree with it looking bad

Thank you very much for all this info wolvie9! A true exclusive!
But I hope you're wrong with 16's height, hehehe...

Just one more thing. Not even a word about Bulma?

Great work Wolvie, thanks!! Too bad most of the answers sucked. No option packages, **** that man.

I want a new piccolo release then, not having a smirking face for piccolo is ridiculous. **** minor character releases. I want all the necessary **** for the main ones first.

Also if it's no beef to tweak a release and release it that way, arlia vegeta is a RIDICULOUS choice, they could've easily done cell games vegeta.

Well. Great they have very kind floor serviceover there, but on the line itself, I'm fairly disappointed with most of the news.

what? goku is happy to get another release but vegeta there is bummed out :/

Well a battle of gods Goku would mean a gi with symbols, making it alot easier to simply custom a namek Goku. Unless they are unbelievably lazy they would need to also slim him down in god mode, so possibly a new mold altogether.

Well they asked about Battle of Gods on Facebook, so they'll probably just do a simple repaint for SSJ God Goku, to fufill their obligation. With Goku and Vegeta they can be skimp out all they want, since they'll always sell. I don't see them doing all the work for a Beerus, since there's so many other characters they're going to be working on, unless he wins a SDCC poll, like Broly. I think they'll miss their boat to release them, since fans are going to want to match up their Boo saga characters.

I'm curious what the character selection will be on the new SDCC poll.

When nappa gets release in like 1 to 2 years and saiyan saga vegeta is unfindable, what are they gonna do then? Advertise him with saiyan saga vegetal?

If that's how they roll at least do it like sideshow and be entirely open that these are a limited time buying window and that is it. Limited collectors items. Don't advertise them like hasbro action figures.

arent these sold as web exclusives? Meaning they are and will be hard to find. It also puts them in a different category as hasbro lol.

This is the only line i see people care so much for people who missed out lol. with hot toys if you missed out you pay for the price if you really want it, i dont get why in this line everyone expects re releases for every character. Its a collectible line do not expect re issues. For example i got into hot toys in 2013, king leonidas was going for 600$ and when he came out i think he was 120$. of course he will never get re issued cus they dont do that so i had to pay a high price for him. Its fine if they do updated 2.0 versions later down the road, but re issues shouldnt be done especially on half of the characters released like some people demand. If they re issue everything it takes the value of all of the figures we own down, and will pro long future figures more as well.

Edit second paragraph is not for you silirian just an over all statement.

Last edited:
arent these sold as web exclusives? Meaning they are and will be hard to find. It also puts them in a different category as hasbro lol.

This is the only line i see people care so much for people who missed out lol. with hot toys if you missed out you pay for the price if you really want it, i dont get why in this line everyone expects re releases for every character. Its a collectible line do not expect re issues. For example i got into hot toys in 2013, king leonidas was going for 600$ and when he came out i think he was 120$. of course he will never get re issued cus they dont do that so i had to pay a high price for him. Its fine if they do updated 2.0 versions later down the road, but re issues shouldnt be done especially on half of the characters released like some people demand. If they re issue everything it takes the value of all of the figures we own down, and will pro long future figures more as well.

Edit second paragraph is not for you silirian just an over all statement.

While they are web exclusives in Japan, they are regular releases by Bluefinn. I don't know why some people are so concernedc by the value of their stuff going down, unless you're planning on selling it to make money. The only things which shouldn't be reissued are SDCC exclusives for obvious reasons. The only reissue I want is Trunks, but seeing prices exceed $200 for major characters like SS Vegeta, I completely understand why they want a reissue. If anything just do a slight repaint or change up the accesories like Wolvie said. There's new fans all the time, but if they come to the line and can't even find one affordable Vegeta, they may simply skip the line.

@Reaper I can give you essentially the same reply as Blood: it's about communication. Hot Toys doesn't display Leonidas at cons anymore either.

Tamashii THEMSELVES ACT as if it's NOT a limitedd collectible line, or bluefin does anyway. And it isn't. The US Bluefin distribution is normal retail. Normal retail releases can get rereleased without a sweat as we see tmashii do with goku and piccolo now too.

So sorry, your argument doesn't hold up because incorrect statements and/or incorrect comparisons....

They continue to display a product that has now factually been proven can in number of ways be rereleased. Yet they simply won't, because the parent producer, domestically, apparently just doesn't feel like answering western demand. And they've broken their own principle trules against doing so.

Which makes it, imo, kinda personal toward collectors.

While they are web exclusives in Japan, they are regular releases by Bluefinn. I don't know why some people are so concernedc by the value of their stuff going down, unless you're planning on selling it to make money. The only things which shouldn't be reissued are SDCC exclusives for obvious reasons. The only reissue I want is Trunks, but seeing prices exceed $200 for major characters like SS Vegeta, I completely understand why they want a reissue. If anything just do a slight repaint or change up the accesories like Wolvie said. There's new fans all the time, but if they come to the line and can't even find one affordable Vegeta, they may simply skip the line.

like i said 2.0 version is fine. Other companies do it all the time. Collectibles shouldn't be re issued period, if you release them over and over they arent collectibles anymore they are just toys. I personally am not selling my collection ever unless its an emergency. Its also not fair for those who actually went out and bought their trunks at 150$ or ought their vegeta at 180$. If you really want the trunks spend the money on what the figure is currently worth. If you cant afford it wait for another trunks release. MY point is that people will always miss out on figures, and its not just trunks its everything that is at scalper price. ITs trunks, its ssj vegeta, its sdcc gohan, its sdcc goku, soon to be ssj3 goku. it will never end. IF they re release them 2 years down the road everyone that just got into the line will be doing the same thing.

Collectibles shouldn't be re issued period

Then YOU have an issue with tamashii as well, because they''re reissuing plenty of stuff they make.

I'm not saying people DESERVE a reissue, I'm saying bluefin AND Tamashii should be explicitly clear and consistent about it toward us. And if they don't reissue certain things, then quit displaying them. Because displays are sales tactics. And this is a dirty one, because given the circumstances it creates false hope.

like i said 2.0 version is fine. Other companies do it all the time. Collectibles shouldn't be re issued period, if you release them over and over they arent collectibles anymore they are just toys. I personally am not selling my collection ever unless its an emergency. Its also not fair for those who actually went out and bought their trunks at 150$ or ought their vegeta at 180$. If you really want the trunks spend the money on what the figure is currently worth. If you cant afford it wait for another trunks release. MY point is that people will always miss out on figures, and its not just trunks its everything that is at scalper price. ITs trunks, its ssj vegeta, its sdcc gohan, its sdcc goku, soon to be ssj3 goku. it will never end. IF they re release them 2 years down the road everyone that just got into the line will be doing the same thing.

But they were normal releases and Bluefinn still them displays at events, even selling some of them there. A web exclusive has also recently be reissued. SDCC exclusives make sense to not be reissued because as their name implies they're exclusive to begin with. While some people have paid scalper prices, plenty haven't so there's still profit for Bluefinn.

Back