S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be honest, re-watching the anime, Abridged Series and having nearly everyone in Super Saiyan form (since a friend might be able to help me get Trunks for barely above retail) makes me want Super Saiyan Vegeta so much more. I might honestly cave and buy that bootleg especially since with a Trunks head and crossed arms part. I'm just not sure what's really going on with Tamashii though, but the only good thing about Arlian Vegeta is that since he was a Web Exclusive, people still have a chance at getting him. So really, in some way, we can get him. Considering that we've gotten a few Gokus and two are Web Exclusives, it is indeed possible to do a few edits and still get a character in a new form. Additionally, my biggest gripe with SSJ Vegeta is that imo, he has the least amount of parts; two faces and a few hands, less than Goku even.

That said, I'm probably buying Arlian Vegeta for completion and his extra parts, though does anyone know if bluefin's online site will get him like they did SDCC Piccolo? I'm also gonna buy two to be prepared to buy Vegeta or SDCC Goku. I'm with Bane as well, Scouter Vegeta came out a year ago and with Nappa, there'd be a demand.

and none of those is gonna happen

kermit-the-frog-but-that-s-none-of-my-business.gif

I think it's interesting that SSJ4 Goku was a choice for one of the Tamashii buddies, but no Boo. I also kind of find it odd that the Vegito they chose for the Buddy was non-SSJ. If they don't include a non-SSJ head for the figuarts version, that would be strange. Then again they could have included another head with Goku, and didn't. I don't what's up!

My thoughts:

- Android 16 looks AWESOME
- Don't care about Broly - I'd rather have Nappa
- Vegito's head looks "off" to me. Also, he is exactly the same Goku body mold we have had 3 times before except now he has SS Vegeta forearms and Boots. It would be RIDICULOUS if they didn't also include his non-SSJ head. I'd rather get a Majin Vegeta first TBH.

- Please give us Buu, Great Saiyaman, Tien, and Yamcha!

Speaking of ebay, look at this clown posting fake auctions (he has 0% feedback, too)

v.jpg

Hah! I even saw preorders for the legit Vegito on eBay using that pic from SDCC. There isn't even a release date yet. WTF

Vegito's head looks "off" to me. Also, he is exactly the same Goku body mold we have had 3 times before except now he has SS Vegeta forearms and Boots. It would be RIDICULOUS if they didn't also include his non-SSJ head.
He does not have SSj Vegeta's forearms and boots, I checked. It's a unique sculpt, Vegeta's boots bell outward at the top, while Vegito's is more cylindrical. Also he doesn't have his feet either, they are also a new sculpt (likely a slight retool of Goku's)

Yeah, his face is off, and we can encourage them too include the black hair with faces if we use tweet them, or camp on their facebook page to show support for the idea. Just be sure to say things like "Can we have the figuarts Vegito complete, like Trunks is" or "Trunks came complete with normal hair and faces, and SSj hair and faces, can Vegito be the same way?"

Re: S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!

IMO the whole concept of them being web exclusives in Japan meaning no rereleases never made sense to me. Just change the damn boxes for Western audiences like MMPR got and you solve the entire problem, since it technically becomes a seperate release.

OK read up to here and decided to comment now haha. From I got its basically sorta like what u just mentioned, their hands are tide. A re release he said is not possible and tweaking it in any way or even dif colors is not considered a re release to them so there IS a hope of a Ss vegeta but not the one released already so can't bash on them too hard.
OK so asked about the poll for cowboy

Is there any confirmation yet if we can order/pre-order the SDCC exclusive (Vegeta Arlia) through any web store, like Amazon.com or BBTS, or Toyarena??

Or where are you guys gonna buy yours?? Are you going to wait to see if any online retailer puts them up for order?

Damn hit post by accident haha.
So yea there's a chance for cowboy bebop and other loved animes we just gotta keep asking for lines guys. They had a pole there and I did it and cowboy bebop was on it :)

Face packs are not something they would do but said they can very well include other faces with other releases ala android 18. Gokus original faces were not released because they weren't approve, they said they didn't want ssj Goku with happy expressions. Wack!! Lol. Also effects packs are not gonna be done because they think it's cost effective and feel they won't sell enough. But will try to include as many effects as possible as they have been is it allows for same price point

They all agree vegetto quote "looks like ****" lol so for us not to worry. And believe me guys looks like **** for real in person.

They don't have a "US" Marvel license so no on dif character releases or line atm.

Last I remembered and asked about the frequently bad comments on broly being able to relax his arms to his side and he wasn't sure and pulled him out of the case for me to show me and sadly doesn't relax perfectly due to his massive chest and arms, still a bad ass fig guys and highly recommended from me.

Asked about nappa and said broly is the 1st big sized character period along the sh figuarts lines so his sells will basically pave the way for other big guys in any line so buy them brolis guys lol

Have a few pics but on my phone so will post Sunday or Monday when I'm home :). Might go tomorrow and will address android 16 again but think he's height seems set. The only one needing approval from what I know I'd vegetto, he looks wack cause he was rushed to be able to show at con. And again agree with it looking bad

S.H. Figuarts Cowboy Bebop would be awesome, I'll definitely support that line if it happens. CB is an absolute masterpiece, hands down. I have the Play Arts Kai Spike & Vicious, but they're just too big for my taste (PAK is too big in general, prolly won't be buying anymore unless there's a unique character that catches my eye)

The reasoning behind not including SSj Goku's happy face is indeed wack. Because Goku never smiled once when he was in Super Saiyan form amirite?

You know what else would be a pretty cool yet different line? Anyone remember that cartoon Gargoyles?

Gargoyles-4.jpgdisney-has-gargoyles-legally-streaming-on-youtube-social.jpg

To be honest I was never really a HUGE fan of the show, but these guys in Figuarts form would look pretty cool on display (especially armored variants)

Thank you Wolvie9! I really appreciate you asking about the SSJ Vegeta re-release. I just hope we don't have to wait for a Majin Vegeta for too long. I think they really need to have some sort of SSJ Vegeta out there.

I remember Gargoyles, but I never had cable, so I wasn't able to watch it.

Back