S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i fear this exclusivity thing can hurt or kill the line in the long run, people stumble into this and they are searching for goku/vegeta/trunks figures mostly, and without the incentive of acquiring one, i doubt they will start collecting the line, especially newer, minor characters, and more so considering the pace at which these figures get released.

they seriously should have a goku/vegeta available at all times, they should also remove out of production models from their exhibitions, since it gives false hope and they really detail a plan for this line, since they seem to be improvising as they go along.

this is their showiest line for conventions and expos, so more commitement would be appreciated, and i really dont care about exclusivity, if one million people have this figure or 20 , i couldn't care less

Hey, Blue Fin is way better at distributing figures than Hasbro! I think there's been like 7 Marvel Legends Waves, and my Target still has the same figures from the first wave!

i fear this exclusivity thing can hurt or kill the line in the long run, people stumble into this and they are searching for goku/vegeta/trunks figures mostly, and without the incentive of acquiring one, i doubt they will start collecting the line, especially newer, minor characters, and more so considering the pace at which these figures get released.

they seriously should have a goku/vegeta available at all times, they should also remove out of production models from their exhibitions, since it gives false hope and they really detail a plan for this line, since they seem to be improvising as they go along.

this is their showiest line for conventions and expos, so more commitement would be appreciated, and i really dont care about exclusivity, if one million people have this figure or 20 , i couldn't care less

bluefin are just distributors be thankfull you "were" and still are able to get figures in the U.S. they dont run tamashii but they can give influence on what the western world wants but it's need to be really convincing thats why they need demand and are displaying sold out characters perhaps to show japan that the U.S. audience still wants that vegeta

Possibly yeah blood. Well, that and there's a difference between Hot Toys and Figuarts...like, a huge difference. I don't know why there's been repeated Hot Toys comparisons :cuckoo:

You left out this part of the quote.
"Outside N. America, Perfect Cell will be a Tamashii Web Exclusive."

They aren't true exclusives except in non Bluefinn distributed regions. They also shouldn't have reissued Zero Goku if they wanted to follow their rule.

Possibly yeah blood. Well, that and there's a difference between Hot Toys and Figuarts...like, a huge difference. I don't know why there's been repeated Hot Toys comparisons :cuckoo:

i used them as a comparison because A. almost everyone knows what it is. B they are over seas just like tamashii. C they have an exclusive distributor for the u.s. just like tamashii so they were the easiest to compare. I am not comparing the figures what so ever.

Perfect Cell was $57 at retail when he came out?

Where is Tamashii/Bluefinn selling Vegeta with the battle armor, non-SDCC, for $75? Is that at the convention?

Is $90 reasonable for final form Frieza?

Hey I just recently bought Frieza, I payed around the same price of 90 but I think it was closer to $80 it was a few months back may have been 70 but it has gone up in price since then. Frieza is easily one of my favourite of this line and at the moment and I have near all of them (Except Super Saiyan Vegeta of course, so mad about no rerelease) $90 looks like about the average that I could find, anything lower usually had really high shipping rates so whether it's reasonable or not it looks like either pay $90 or skip it altogether :D I would get it though, it was definitely worth it for me, very cool figure.

TBlake just hit the nail right on the head; every bluefin release has had that quote. I state again, outside Japan these things are the same as the MMPR line, normal releases. This has always been the case. Im not wrong, check each reveal for yourselves.

Honestly at this point, if you find ANY of these figures still in the double digits, then it's automatically a good price & you should buy immediately lol

TBlake just hit the nail right on the head; every bluefin release has had that quote. I state again, outside Japan these things are the same as the MMPR line, normal releases. This has always been the case. Im not wrong, check each reveal for yourselves.

This not true. Cell seems to be the only one that says that. I didnt look him up on bbts but none of the others say that, they just say what i originally posted. i went on bluefins sight to see if it was just for cell but all they had was this "Perfect Cell "Dragon Ball Z" ** Bluefin/Tamashii Web Exclusive **
$56.99
Quick Overview
Perfect Cell "Dragon Ball Z" ** Bluefin/Tamashii Web Exclusive **

PRE-ORDER: NOV 2012"

so im not sure why bbts only had that for cell and none of the other figuarts.

let me check amazon, and toys r us.

EDIT#1 it also says bluefin/tamashii web exclusive for amazon. Manga goku just says import form japan.
EDIT#2 toys r us says cell is exclusive outside of u.s. just like bbts so im not sure about him. the rest say they are exclusives that i looked for. I did not search all characters lol.

Last edited:
No, that quote is always with the official release pictures. Im not talking about the paragraphs retailers use.

Reaper, im sorry but im not arguing with you any longer. I know what im talking about man, and you just dont seem to be listening.

No, that quote is always with the official release pictures. Im not talking about the paragraphs retailers use.

Reaper, im sorry but im not arguing with you any longer. I know what im talking about man, and you just dont seem to be listening.

i wasnt arguing with you i was having a discussion trying to figure it out lol. If you arent talking about the paragraph retailers use then i dont know what you are using as a source for that but anyways lets move on.

Back