S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typically you have to be at SDCC, or any other one of the cons.

After they collect those, then months later they may post one on their facebook page, but they said the results from the con have more influence (if I remember that correctly, I may be in error with that one)

That's upsetting but understandable. An online poll won't necessarily give them the right statistics on who would actually buy the figure while the con polls would give them more of a commitment from the fans.

Has the cartoon not hit the buu series on network tv? Then where did I see it years ago I can't even remember

I think he' referring to Dragon Ball Z Kai.

I did ask actually thanks for reminding me haha. I asked specifically about ss goku and ss vegeta and those particular figs wont be seen again. The ONLY way it would get re released IF it was to be released again is repainted totally different something along the sdcc vegeta he said. They are not allowed to re release web exclusives. The fig would have to be completely dif. But he said thats the only way so Id just go with a no. i'll ask again in a dif way tomorrow to see if the answer changes any but i've read interviews and they all say the same so its best we get over it on getting ss vegeta done again.

Damn, that's disappointing. I may have to spend the extra money and buy Gohan before he's gone for good. Thanks for asking!

I did ask actually thanks for reminding me haha. I asked specifically about ss goku and ss vegeta and those particular figs wont be seen again. The ONLY way it would get re released IF it was to be released again is repainted totally different something along the sdcc vegeta he said. They are not allowed to re release web exclusives. The fig would have to be completely dif. But he said thats the only way so Id just go with a no. i'll ask again in a dif way tomorrow to see if the answer changes any but i've read interviews and they all say the same so its best we get over it on getting ss vegeta done again.

Didn't they just do a second rerelease of ss Goku recently?

I'm confused I thought that ss gohan, ss Goku, and piccolo were the only ones the COULD rereleased. Of which ss Goku has been twice and piccolo once, so I'm expecting ss gohan at some point. Right?

I asked specifically about ss goku and ss vegeta and those particular figs wont be seen again. The ONLY way it would get re released IF it was to be released again is repainted totally different something along the sdcc vegeta he said. They are not allowed to re release web exclusives. The fig would have to be completely dif. But he said thats the only way so Id just go with a no. i'll ask again in a dif way tomorrow to see if the answer changes any but i've read interviews and they all say the same so its best we get over it on getting ss vegeta done again.

so can you ask why out of the original 3 that only Piccolo and SS Goku have been rereleased at least 3 more times and SS Gohan has not?? will it be released again??

and please ask about the scale of android 16 - it seems he's about an inch too short, cant they change this before production ? I think there is a general consensus that it is great we are going to get all 3 androids and the figure looks awesome - its just a bit small!!

which is a shame when they start waving Broly in our face - I know that's a trial for sales but 16 isn't broly big he just needs to be a bit bigger, kind of like this pic

android16heightcorrection branjita.jpg

( I hope Branjita doesn't mind me posting this )

oh and when they say core characters in the future does that mean Tien and Yamcha may get made before 2020?? and if they are thinking of doing a trunks and goten 2 pack does that mean they would consider doing Tien / Chiaotzu and Yamcha / Puar aswell???

Thanks for the info already wolvie and if you get the chance to ask any of this :)

16 was listed as "In Production" like Vegito so I don't think that's the final release copy there. 16 could end up being taller if Broly's sales allow for it.
Branjita had a fuller height+proportions 'correction', but probably best not to post too much of his stuff on other forums.

haha i'm totally with u, but the guys main thing is cost effectiveness :/

Great pic killian its killer

And yet they have rereleased the first Figuarts Zero which is a web exclusive... What's up with you Bandai?

Why not just do a slight re sculpt, repaint and include some different accessories like an open mouthed screaming face and final flash hands? Would that be different enough to warrant a new release?

ok guys, idk about yall but sdcc killed me this year once again! im glad tamashii didn't show anything "new" cuz SS, HCG and ECC did that more than enough
gen147.gif

16 was listed as "In Production" like Vegito so I don't think that's the final release copy there. 16 could end up being taller if Broly's sales allow for it.
Branjita had a fuller height+proportions 'correction', but probably best not to post too much of his stuff on other forums.

**** that, once its on the internet its fair game... Plus why would he care if his pic gets around..? Not like he did something a 1000 more people couldnt do... And if that was the case he should watermark his ****

**** that, once its on the internet its fair game... Plus why would he care if his pic gets around..? Not like he did something a 1000 more people couldnt do... And if that was the case he should watermark his ****

lol i feel the same way, but some people get ******** over stuff like that for whatever reason. I'm like dude calm down it's just a photo of some toys, not your Master Thesis, sheesh :lol

Thanks for the opinion dragonballfan & Havok (awesome photo as always, friend!).

Thanks for the information wolvie9.

I also did a Namek version:

FZSonGokuGD2_zps0e48a8c4.jpg

All I will say is that if folk used my (admittedly crappy) pics I would be over the moon. A simple watermark stops people claiming as their own, if you dont then you only have yourself to blame.

Back