S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Wolvie
And option packs, (NOT EFFECTS) but alternate faces and hair pieces for previously released figures. Like SSj happy face for Goku, SSj shouting face for Vegeta (looking forward), grimace for Frieza, as well as open palm clench hands....Black hair for Gohan?

yes please do.

Oh, and can you ask them if they'll make Sailor Moon figures based on the 2014 reboot Anime (Sailor Moon: Crystal)? Figures that match the proportions and art style of new re-animated series?

(I know it's not DBZ, but I need to know, and they need to know that there is a demand to expand the Sailor Moon line. They said it's doing better than DBZ which is hard to fathom, if that's true, then I think they should go where the money is with this series too)

ok heres a question, they made a poll about going into other lines, like cowboy bebop, and asked fans what theyd like to see, did anything come of that? and thx btw
remember u asking this bro, but signal sucks in there and could'nt pull it up but i'll remember now :)
@Wolvie

Can you ask about option packs, (NOT EFFECTS) but alternate faces and hair pieces for previously released figures. Like SSj happy face for Goku, SSj shouting face for Vegeta (looking forward), grimace for Frieza, as well as open palm clench hands....Black hair for Gohan?

And if Broly's clavicle joints (butterfly joints, as they're commonly called) and if the final product can lower his shoulders when posing?
right on bro great question. But to honest they might continue doing it the same way they have like with android , will still ask tho

Forgot to mention i askeg about the vegetto non-saiyan head and he said its still a possibility since what they showed still has to be approved, I did make it known us fans suggest and want both heads included and he said its possible. So here's hoping and lets just bombard the facebook page with the suggestion not me cause dont do facebook lol) n that face has to go looks not so good in person lol

and the bad news guys.....no shenron :( he said one it was the wrong scale and wouldn't fit in with the rest of the line and they want to keep scale in mind and with even the size they did the one they showed us will not be cost effective. By that he said they want to keep the line under a certain price point and by making the ideal shenron he feels it would be too expensive and they feel fans would not pay for it. I even suggested as an exclusive and he said they arent willing to risk all the time and work they'd put in to it and for it not to sell. Broly is their most expensive and that in itself is a trial run. So those he dont want broly i say reconsider so we can get Nappa, reccome and such characters

Oh, and can you ask them if they'll make Sailor Moon figures based on the 2014 reboot Anime (Sailor Moon: Crystal)? Figures that match the proportions and art style of new re-animated series?

(I know it's not DBZ, but I need to know, and they need to know that there is a demand to expand the Sailor Moon line. They said it's doing better than DBZ which is hard to fathom, if that's true, then I think they should go where the money is with this series too)

yeah i'll ask about that and other popular lines and see what they say. MMPR villains also and tuxedo mask ;)

Could you also ask if they will do more Iron Man or any other Marvel figures please? Sorry for the unrelatedness to this tread with the question

You're awesome Wolvie! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Haha i try, remember I brought some cool news last year also lol, I take cares of my peeps :). Sadly we wont see anything new, except they showed new chibi figures
ss goku,dragonball kid Goku, non saiyan vegetto, broli, goku, non saiyan trunks,freeza,ss gohan on piccolo outfit. Dont know if u guys knew since I havent gone back to previous pages

Could you also ask if they will do more Iron Man or any other Marvel figures please? Sorry for the unrelatedness to this tread with the question

no man thanks, I caught the guy before closing time since I figured more free time to talk but he was in a hurry sadly. Even wanted to do a video but felt the vibe lol. I'll try tomorrow give us here fans some fame haha. But yea Im a HUGE marvel fan and will def ask

The Shenron thing is funny to me, he was never consistent in his size. compare his appearance on earth after Goku defeated Frieza, to this:
shenron1.jpg

He's miles away in that picture too, mind you :lol
You can't make a figure like THAT in scale, even with the figures being 6 inches, that thing would wrap around your room twice over (maybe four times over if your room is as small as mine). I think many would rather have an out of scale shenron, than no shenron at all.

edit: found another one of Shenron
Shenron_Granting_Garlic_Jr%27s_Wish.jpg

:lol

OK guys found a rep that seemed like he knew what he was talking about.
He said broly is a 1st trial on big size characters and if it does well will consider other big characters. Including nappa
for Buu they obviously can't reveal anything but he hinted that if released it'll be around the time the series hits Buu series on tv, I'm assuming cartoon network?
Tien yamcha and other core characters are all very possible and all in due time. To answer people's question about why can't they release more characters each year is because of the other properties they have to release an even amount all across and can't just focus on one. MMPR obviously exception due to the anniversary, they got tan go where the money is and we have to understand that. May not like it but I feel them.
Trunks and goten are being. Considered as a 2 pack but still have to see how it'll work out..
Bottom line for certain characters I didn't mention he said it's all based on our demands and polls they look at so we as fans gotta keep the info going. I suggest we keep doing polls, them reading negative comments like I've seen here (at times) obviously won't help. So there u go guys, I'll swing by again tomorrow and ask someone else some more and the same question to feel more content about what I was told. I'll check here if u guys have any other smart and viable questions haha they hate dumb geeky ones haha. Believe what I have said or not but it's what I was told. (For those of u who don't trust sources sometimes haha)

Thank you, Wolvie! Great information!

Would you be able to ask if they plan on re-releasing any figures similar to Goku, Super Saiyan Goku, and Piccolo? Especially those that are in high demand?

Speaking of polls, where do they post the polls for fans to vote?
Typically you have to be at SDCC, or any other one of the cons.

After they collect those, then months later they may post one on their facebook page, but they said the results from the con have more influence (if I remember that correctly, I may be in error with that one)

The Shenron thing is funny to me, he was never consistent in his size. compare his appearance on earth after Goku defeated Frieza, to this:
shenron1.jpg

He's miles away in that picture too, mind you :lol
You can't make a figure like THAT in scale, even with the figures being 6 inches, that thing would wrap around your room twice over (maybe four times over if your room is as small as mine). I think many would rather have an out of scale shenron, than no shenron at all.

edit: found another one of Shenron
Shenron_Granting_Garlic_Jr%27s_Wish.jpg

:lol
haha i'm totally with u, but the guys main thing is cost effectiveness :/
Thank you, Wolvie! Great information!

Would you be able to ask if they plan on re-releasing any figures similar to Goku, Super Saiyan Goku, and Piccolo? Especially those that are in high demand?
I did ask actually thanks for reminding me haha. I asked specifically about ss goku and ss vegeta and those particular figs wont be seen again. The ONLY way it would get re released IF it was to be released again is repainted totally different something along the sdcc vegeta he said. They are not allowed to re release web exclusives. The fig would have to be completely dif. But he said thats the only way so Id just go with a no. i'll ask again in a dif way tomorrow to see if the answer changes any but i've read interviews and they all say the same so its best we get over it on getting ss vegeta done again.

Great pic killian its killer

That is exactly what I thought, glad I got that feeling right

It worked, I felt their absence and missed their presence.
If really want to hammer the point, you could put two spot lights in the empty space :lol
lol yeah, I had some ideas but no resources to do that (photoshop, etc). I thought about adding Yamcha and Tien as shadows, or question marks, or even Revoltech Woody just for fun. But leaving it empty also works I guess lol

Back