S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was wondering that too. But with 16, Broly, and now Vegetto (SDCC Vegeta is not an entirely new thing) I guess it makes sense that Buu woudln't have a prototype yet.

Also, doesn't the first Broly movie take place near the Cell games? That might be part of why we got him.

Maaaaaan what a display. The ssj3 over water is reaaally cool as well. No zero piccolo yet though.

Tears in the eyes of the 11 year oldin me man, so cool.:lol

they're still setting up. I doubt we will see nappa, as his release depends on broly's sell through.

rumor is that we will see 3 new figures...

we've seen broly, wrong colors vegeta, 16, and Vegeto.... so the question is, does Broly count

We already knew about 16, and Broly, wrong colors Vegeta ( :lol ) but Vegetto was not confirmed (at the very least we saw nothing tangible) prior...so, that leaves 2.

Remember these?

180px-Volume10_Broly_front.jpgDRAGON%20BALL%20Z%20-%20Super%20Battle%20Collection%20vol_%2019%20-%20Super%20Saiyan%20Vegetto%2.jpg

...we've come a long way, folks :lecture

So that guy was right about SS Vegetto. All the other info he provided are probably right as well.

Vegitio has to count, everything else we saw in prototype form. However, technically speaking, SDCC Vegeta wasn't shown with the rest of thel ine, like with other displays. Broly and 16 I think were.

all that was said is we would see 3 new DBZ figuarts at SDCC.

16 was teased, not officialy shown, pretty sure he counts.

Vegeto obviously counts.

so most likely one left.

I absolutely need Vegito like yesterday. I hope he congress with his normal head/hair and his cocky smirk face. Between Vegito and sideshow doing ARC troopers from star wars I have nothing on my "will probably never happen" list. Someone pinch me. I'll probably buy 3 Vegitos and set up an amazing Vegito vs Broly as he's the only one who could take him down

I still feel we need another Trunks. Either Ascended Trunks in armor, or this version

dvd_miraitr_movie8_scrn22.jpg523px-FutureTrunks51.jpg

Not dragonball related but I thought blood might enjoy this pic; might want to sell that Luigi! Figuarts just announced him.

yqe2epu9.jpg

Sorry for the offtopic, I dont usually do that :p

Back