S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anywhere to order these in the EU? Only shops I know around here which sell anime stuff is very slow. Need to get my order in hehe.

Just a little but of info I came across due to #18 almost out and #17 around the corner, but a couple months ago Toriyama actually stated their real names from before Gero changed them; Lapis for 17 and Lazuli for 18. Personally I just think Toriyama played a bit of Minecraft before that interview :lol but still, nice to know we are still getting questions answered after all this time

Anywhere to order these in the EU? Only shops I know around here which sell anime stuff is very slow. Need to get my order in hehe.
If you want them quicker expect to pay a premium. I would honestly just go for Anime island and pay alot less. No point paying double the price just to get them a week quicker.

BEHOLD

01-noscale.jpg

Just a little but of info I came across due to #18 almost out and #17 around the corner, but a couple months ago Toriyama actually stated their real names from before Gero changed them; Lapis for 17 and Lazuli for 18. Personally I just think Toriyama played a bit of Minecraft before that interview :lol but still, nice to know we are still getting questions answered after all this time

lol yeah, I honestly think Toriyama just makes this stuff up as he goes along or pulls these explanations such as Mr. Satan's origins out of his ass. Which isn't a problem, it's just funny and to me proves that he doesn't take the mythos of DBZ as serious as some people do. Which is why the most recent movies Yo! Son Goku & Friends Return!! and Battle of Gods have so much humor and random nonsense in them.

But as for Android 18? I always and will always have her "real" name as Sarah in my mind. She looks like a Sarah, sorry Akira but ya can't change my mind about that! :lol

Drool, drool aaaaand drool.

Yeah now knowing the twins are as tall as Vegeta, android 16's size is kindof a bummer seeing as we're getting broly. 16 seems exactly s tall as cell and piccolo.

However I'm okay with it and I hope it means lots of accessories and a descent price. It's also kinda effed up if they suddenly go to bigger scale and we get mismatches. I'd rather have a matched line that's on the whole a little mediated in scale then some being in the right and others in the worng scale.

Both are legit. There's also first appearance Vegeta as the SDCC exclusive.

nice, thanks..

Broly is a big fat meh! but android 16 - now I have reason to get 17 and 18! - well apart from A16 crushing vegeta's arm and Piccolo going toe t toe with A17...

yeah he did close to F all but I still like him better than Broly.

the Vegeta exclusive is nothing but whack. thanks Tamashi you just saved me some money!

so no news of Buu?

anyone think we are still going to see any other proto's at sdcc? or is that just asking too much?????

nice, thanks..

Broly is a big fat meh! but android 16 - now I have reason to get 17 and 18! - well apart from A16 crushing vegeta's arm and Piccolo going toe t toe with A17...

yeah he did close to F all but I still like him better than Broly.

the Vegeta exclusive is nothing but whack. thanks Tamashi you just saved me some money!

so no news of Buu?

anyone think we are still going to see any other proto's at sdcc? or is that just asking too much?????

Kid Buu might be at SDCC.

I've been flirting on getting into this line for awhile. I wanted Saiyan saga Vegeta but the prices on those quickly got away from me. I'll be seeing if I can nab an SDCC version from someone attending just as an entry into it.

I'd mostly buy normal goku as fast as possible because he;s guaranteed skyrocketing in a few months if not earlier. Some places still have him at lowest price, toyarena among others.

Why the hell is Nappa expected?

I wouldn't be surprised if he's there, nor equally if he isn't. Tamashii themselves have already said they might retool them so either they're gonna surprise us or he's out now...

Only protos I actively expect are broly, kid buu and 16. Hell maybe we'll get 1st form cell.

BEHOLD

View attachment 118136

lol yeah, I honestly think Toriyama just makes this stuff up as he goes along or pulls these explanations such as Mr. Satan's origins out of his ass. Which isn't a problem, it's just funny and to me proves that he doesn't take the mythos of DBZ as serious as some people do. Which is why the most recent movies Yo! Son Goku & Friends Return!! and Battle of Gods have so much humor and random nonsense in them.

But as for Android 18? I always and will always have her "real" name as Sarah in my mind. She looks like a Sarah, sorry Akira but ya can't change my mind about that! :lol

Oh $#!+, he looks awesome. Way to make us buy all the androids Tamashii. Still a little bummed that there has been no news of Kid Buu or Great Saiyaman though...

If you look close I think they mlemented articulation very smoothly through the design. Hope he's the first release of 2015.

Funny I realise Im getting my poll vote choice from last years sdcc.:lol

Kid Buu is a given, if we don't see him this year then we'll see him next year. He's just a no-brainer. It'll be amazing to see how much detail they'll give him, due to his size. And he better be smaller than Frieza.

Nappa is still "to be determined" at this point but I say it'll be a nice surprise if they reveal a Trunks proto, perhaps a proper version of this, with long purple hair headswap of course

TrunksFutureUltraSuperSaiyan-Ep164.jpg

^"Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine...... (@&!#%).... Mine"

God DAMNIT I want long haired Trunks figure over ten years now.:lol Don't care that much about the version as long as he has ssj and nonssj hair included. Prefer series armoured.

Latest additions:

72_zpse82a5ff7.jpg

71_zps362400b9.jpg

Originally (by their photos) I thought that Manga Colors SS Son Goku lacked airbrushed paint in their finishes and happily I was wrong because it looks very good in person :D

Back