S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I never really was a big fan of "real" clothing on action figures, it just always looked weird to me. I dunno.

I remember seeing this on DBF, I would buy it. But they need to fix the tailoring some because his gi looks kinda weird, to loose and not "baggy" enough

Talking about the shirt, the pants look good
Really? I think its baggy enough, any more and he'll look like a clown lol

People on you tube are wrong color vegeta is the sdcc exclusive, is this true? Can anyone back this up

It's been confirmed as the SDCC exclusive and almost everyone (myself included) was disappointed. Then Tamashii quickly followed up with pictures of Broly and A16 and SDCC Vegeta was more or less ignored.

And a nice custom from the user studmuffin of The Fwoosh Forum:

IMG_8214.jpg

That's pretty friggin nice.

I will buy the SDCC Vegeta for $40.99 and calmly wait and watch as it inevitably skyrockets to $299.99.

Well, I'm doing my part to keep the line alive. I just preordered 3 Brolies. The only figures I don't currently have from this line are the Manga versions of SSJ Goku, SSJ Gohan and Piccolo. Though, I did have the manga versions of Goku and Piccolo at one point. I don't plan on getting this year's exclusive.

I will say this regarding the SDCC Vegeta. Even though I don't care for the colors, they did do a good job on him. Has anyone else realized they could do a SSJ God Vegeta by putting the SDCC Vegeta's head on SSJ Vegeta's body? The hair color might not be an exact match, but it's close enough.

that Kid Buu custom is awesome! and just makes me salivate even more for a Kid Buu Figuarts !

Good thinking.

I think I'll get a spare or two to trade for SDCC Goku when it has reached that price. :lol
Oh my god. You are a genius. :monkey4

I am following in your foot steps. You are the Master Roshi to my Son Goku!

can someone please fill me in with all developments with the line ??

whats going on??

Broly? android 16?? am I dreaming?? is this legit????

whats going on??

Both are legit. There's also first appearance Vegeta as the SDCC exclusive.

whats going on??

Wait - did I miss something? When was Android 16 announced?

I want Buu Saga characters already!!!

Back