S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, should I buy the SDCC Piccolo? He's the only one out of the three repaints that I want (actually I want Original Animation Vegeta but he's not out).
I think if I got him I'd swap the belt for the red one from Manga version like I've seen some users here do. How easy is this to do? Does he run the risk of damage?

Do it! It is very easy to swap the belts. You just pop his torso off at the waist and the belt just comes off. Its not glued or anything. I'll even post a pic of it separated if you want.

Edit: Not sure how he looks next to them as I dont have manga Gohan and my manga goku has been disassembled and is being redone into Vegito. I'm sure it looks awesome though.

I see. I was just a little worried since it'd the lightest purple next to the darkest.
I also feel like I should be trying to get Trunks and SS Vegeta before a repaint of something I already have...
EDIT:
Actually there might not be a way to get him anyway! Bluefin's website (where he's 60 dollars) is saying that they can't get a quote for my address. Do they not ship to Australia or something? Despite having it in a dropdown menu of countries!?

Does amazon not ship there? He's on sale from amazon for like $32.
Edit I'm an idiot that's manga piccolo.

I can get him for around 80 from both ebay and amazon, but I don't want to pay that much for a repaint especially when that money could potentially go towards Trunks. I discovered the problem - despite allowing you to put in any country you want they don't ship outside of the US. Darn it!

I'm thinking that even if you could get their site to work it would be close to $20 for shipping to Australia.

Yeah shipping to australia is always a *****. Except that one magical time when the free shipping actually applied to australia...
Looks like they won't do it anyway, so I guess I'll keep looking out for Trunks.

There's a few Trunks figures on eBay right now. He's gonna end up costing around $200+ though.

Yeah, the prices are crazy. I hope Bandai comes out with at least a normal Vegeta from the Frieza/Cell Saga, as I don't want to buy both a SSJ Vegeta, and a Saiyan Saga Vegeta to make one.

Ha! I KNEW it! I'm rewatching the piccolo-17 fight (god damnit that faulconer score gets to me immediately, cinema-level chills) and it does start with 17 stripping up his arm sleeves! I wish we'd have had that instead of the folded arms for him. Not a real gripe or anything, but it would've been a cool thing.

Oh and I still say Piccolo would've beat 17, not by much, but I think he would've won, mostly on strategy.

ALSO: God DAMNIT I want an option pack with a piccolo smirk, and a goku smirk and a ssj vegeta screaming face and some more stuff.

I think our best bet would be for them to include 17's sleeveless arms in another release, like how they're doing with Krillin's head and Android 18

It's baffling how Tamashii hasn't even considered an optional extra effects/parts package for DBZ yet. It would include the extra arms you mentioned, Piccolo's SBC that they "forgot" to give us, a set of Dragon Balls scaled to Figuarts, Dragon Radar, the list goes on and on. They would totally bank off that.

I think they are considering it, remember that the bluefin guy said that it's almost guaranteed DBZ is going to branch out into other products by them beyond normal SHF and zeros. So I think option packages are the obvious next step.

May sound weird and it's absolutely not a qualitative comparison, but the android saga is kindof 'my terminator' so to speak. The parallels are obvious of course. I mean, Trunks is my Kyle Reese, the androids are my T-800, cell is my T-1000. Etc.

Ftr it's just a lighthearted generational remark.

Yeah I can see where sirlian is coming from, it's got some similarities. I'd say in some respects, Goku is almost John Connor considering that they're trying to keep him alive.

Also the kid who played John Connor in Terminator 2...look him up :lol Edward Furlong.

Someone just posted these over on FigureRealm:

63087-2.jpg63087-5.jpg
63086-5.jpg63086-4.jpg
63084-5.jpg63084-6.jpg

Bluefin just posted these on Facebook, they're called Tamashii buddies. They appear to be small statues with a background and base, and can actually be stacked on top of each other

10462477_805513092801191_6219437389113451483_n.jpg

Bluefin just posted these on Facebook, they're called Tamashii buddies. They appear to be small statues with a background and base, and can actually be stacked on top of each other

10462477_805513092801191_6219437389113451483_n.jpg

I was just coming to post this.
3.75 inch figures at $14.99 each. Not bad!

Back