S.A.F.S. Maschinen Krieger (Watermelon Bomber)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OWWW nurse!! now that is very coooool.. the detailing in the cockpit is brilliant I think the dials and as for the detachable forearm sleeves!!

It must have taken you ages to make all those finger joints!!

More pics don't stop I could look at these for ages....

OWWW nurse!! now that is very coooool.. the detailing in the cockpit is brilliant I think the dials and as for the detachable forearm sleeves!!

Thanks a lot for your comments! Yes, the finger joints did take me some time, but it was much easier now as you can get those "ball joint" from the market. On my first SAFS figure, I got the oldest version and the hand was too horrible so I needed to scratch made the hand/fingers and that took me forever.... (attached photos on my first SAFS hand and the oldest ver of SAFS 1/6 model)

Last edited:

I am looking forward to your whole army of SAFS project too. So many of them, and looking so delicious! Best of luck to your project

Back