NEW: Wall-mount Star Destroyer Bridge, Bounty Hunter, Death Star and TFA Display Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazingly beautiful. Would I be wrong to assume that these could also be displayed on a shelf or table top as a stand alone diorama?

According to responses in the Facebook group these are not self standing. Would need a wooden or other solid backing built for that.

Brilliant!!! :clap

I've always been an admirer of your Death Star hallway... and I wonder if one day other components of the wall could be added to the Death Star hall wall mount -- like those bits with the silver tubes and the red/blue buttons. For variety of background.

Excellent call. The panel with glowing red/blue buttons would be a nice option.

Amazingly beautiful. Would I be wrong to assume that these could also be displayed on a shelf or table top as a stand alone diorama?

If you could find a plate to screw it onto, then it could stand on its own.

Love your work, how are the lights powered and if you buy multiple stands will the one remote power them all?
Cheers.

The lights are powered with the included world power adapter with plug for your country. Yes, the remote will work on all of them

Just brilliant I may need to jump on this!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

How much more will it run with the dust cover?

No idea yet. It might be somewhere between $30-$50, but depending on the number of pre-orders we are getting, and the tweaking we can do to the design, we may be able to include it. So it could be anywhere from zero to $50. As soon as I know, I will share though!

This is very tempting. Is there a way to run wires to an outside power source to light up additional items inside the case?

This is very tempting. Is there a way to run wires to an outside power source to light up additional items inside the case?

I'm sure there would be.

I'd have to say the Star Wars DS version would be the most popular, but maybe a Marvel one would be good to have them all lined up.

The thing I like the most is that almost any background could be added.

Sure, you could run an additional wire or maybe even tap power from our power supply if you are knowledgeable about electronics

Hey Jazz,

Any chance of making something like this for a table/shelf top display? So, basically the same thing but maybe 15" deep? Could be a nice alternative to a PAX/detolf.

Hey Jazz,

Any chance of making something like this for a table/shelf top display? So, basically the same thing but maybe 15" deep? Could be a nice alternative to a PAX/detolf.

For now that's not the plan. People love our dioramas more than display cases

I think I might need to get a Deathstar wall version of this. How iconic is that and full 1/6 size !!

Far better to see all your figures at eye level up off the floor away from kids, dogs etc. too.

With back lighting it looks awesome for a clean, classy look for my expensive figures. To be honest I'm getting close to having all my main OT figures. So this would cap it off nicely. Especially if these will not always be available, I think I read it was a limited run.

Sorting out my displays right now with no less than 5 bestas on their way. When the three dioramas i have on order from Jazz turn up, i'll consider getting on of those wall mounted displays to put on top of the TV set. Definitely a great way to rotate the collection.

Sorting out my displays right now with no less than 5 bestas on their way. When the three dioramas i have on order from Jazz turn up, i'll consider getting on of those wall mounted displays to put on top of the TV set. Definitely a great way to rotate the collection.

Cool idea. So Bestas both sides of the TV ?, and the wall mount display above the TV. Sweet.

Got any plans sketched up ?

Back