NEW: Avengers, Iron Man and GotG Wall-mount display cases! What do you think?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d love a Yavin hanger background for ANH heroes but so far I haven’t found a good clean image. Anyone seen images like these but without the people in the foreground?

9ae80ed56897ce94a53c74eccfbd07d6.jpg

25faa450dbf6a1970cd1059a0134f1f5.jpg

More like this...

106344f3dab00c6ebea944ecb82a2c0e.jpg

I’d love a Yavin hanger background for ANH heroes but so far I haven’t found a good clean image. Anyone seen images like these but without the people in the foreground?

9ae80ed56897ce94a53c74eccfbd07d6.jpg

25faa450dbf6a1970cd1059a0134f1f5.jpg

More like this...

106344f3dab00c6ebea944ecb82a2c0e.jpg

I like that idea. Please send me a message when you have found something suitable.

Looks great except for the price as it is quite expensive. Detolf are successful due to the barrier of entry for a decent product with led capability and good dust protection. Perhaps consider including the plexiglass in the base price? Or exclude “nice to have” back display to lower the item to price point where you can afford to mass produce and sell for lower price/unit, and focus on volume? In any case good luck and may reconsider when it becomes more affordable for me.

This is exactly what I was thinking. A Detolf is $60 and holds 16-20 standard 1/6 figures (even more if you are OK with putting figures on top of it). So for the price of one of these I can buy 5 Detolfs (lighting would be @$60 additional). Unless you're planning on a very small collection, these seem impractical. But I guess there's nothing practical about this hobby. :lol

Even though I totally understand where you guys are coming from, it is alas very unrealistic to compare our work pricewise to IKEA‘s. You see, in this case, like in most cases we would be happy to produce as many as 50 tops, in total, worldwide. This is probably what IKEA sells worldwide on a daily basis in detolf alone. The only way I know I could lower the prices is to drastically increase in volume (by a factor of 100) which I am not sure there is a market for. I have played with the idea of trying a kickstarter for this design, but then I would worry about all the licensing issues that come from this sort project when we take it out of the hobby project sphere. Right now, I don’t have the answer even though I have had all the thoughts you have.

Last edited:
A Detolf is $60 and holds 16-20 standard 1/6 figures (even more if you are OK with putting figures on top of it).

:horror

Eight figs max man, four is even better. :wink1:

On topic, I get where you are coming from but you can't really compare IKEA to anything. Its just not fair. :)

That's a great feature/idea. :clap

Yeah totally ! I think I might need to get one of these before they are no longer available. Far better to see all your figures at eye level up off the floor away from kids, dogs etc.

A custom background also sounds great, although I've seen JazzInc has a lot of nice ones already picked out on the website.

Yeah totally ! I think I might need to get one of these before they are no longer available. Far better to see all your figures at eye level up off the floor away from kids, dogs etc.

A custom background also sounds great, although I've seen JazzInc has a lot of nice ones already picked out on the website.

Yeah you are correct. I am not sure how much longer we will offer these as they are a pain to make! Just fair warning

Back