Rzeznikk's Movie Room Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot damn that is one impressive room!!!

Your address, give it to me...

Thanks!

Its

Scott Carpenter
Apt F13 Elm Street SE
Haddonfield IL 66612

:p

Man your setup is truly epic! I don't post much but after seeing this I just had to comment. lol. Especially Love the horror movie stuff you got. Hot toys deinately needs to start making more horror movie figures. And where did you find that Han frozen in Carbonite? I've been searching forever for one. Awesome setup man.

Thanks! HT does need to start making horror! Id buy the crao out of them!

The 1:1 Carbonite I made with my father. Bought a resin front panel from a member here and put it all together. Total was just over $600 to have it all done. Still need to do the side light up panels though! :)

Great room and great collection :rock

Just an awesome room!

:clap Amazing Setup :clap

Very diverse collection buddy , very well displayed :hi5:

Thanks guys! :yess:

nice collection.
i really love the marilyn monroe stuff!

Thanks, That is actually my wife's Monroe and Elvis stuff. Shes not a big collector like me, but she does love everything and anything Monroe and Elvis! I figured she should be a part of the room in some way. And it works with the room lay out I think. :)

302305_10151085908809663_414511317_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sick ass setup I love that predator

What an amazing collection!

I can't imagine the reaction on your new guests when they walk into your living/collection room :horror

Last edited:
Wow some really fantastic stuff you have in there mate:thud: Love the LOTR and Marilyn stuff:yess:

Back