Rzeznikk's Movie Room Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great collection bro

Really a great collection and awesome movie room...congratulations and keep it going!!! :clap

You are certainly a humble personn, but your movie room isn't...
Your movie room is fantastic.
Just love the vibes !:clap

Fantastic collection room mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Very classy movie room :rock

Awesome Collection ~ Some Bad@ss Poses Too ;)

Great collection. I love the Dx Sparrow pose, the best yet :clap

Thats whats so great about DX Jack. SO many ways to display him! He never gets tiresome to pose! Still one of HTs best!!

nice collection

Dude awesome setup and collection! :rock I love the layout.

Thanks guys for all the positive feedback! Films and Film Figures have been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember! This collection is always evolving and I tend to change of the layout quite regularly, but as it is right now Im pretty pleased with the way it is. I would like to some day get some light up display units for my figures, but they tend to be pricey.

Great space and collection!!! :clap:clap
Lots of variety int he pieces and I love the poster too.

Dude Awesome collection, Love the posters and layout.

You seem well educated in all forms of culture lol, all kinds of collectables from Sideshow to Neca. Love the star wars stuff, does the han in carbonite take up alot of space? Looks great!!!

Bravo!

Amazing set up and collection man! Congrats! :clap :clap :clap

Great space and collection!!! :clap:clap
Lots of variety int he pieces and I love the poster too.

Thanks guys!

Dude Awesome collection, Love the posters and layout.

You seem well educated in all forms of culture lol, all kinds of collectables from Sideshow to Neca. Love the star wars stuff, does the han in carbonite take up alot of space? Looks great!!!

Bravo!

Thanks! To answer your question, The Han I built with my Dad. Got the front resin panel mold from a member here and built the rest. I cant remember the measurements off hand, but its something like 7' high x 3' wide x 1' deep. Looking back at it now we would have used lighter wood, because this thing is HEAVY. I still need to put the light up side panels on yet.

great room man.

Great room! Great variety! :rock

Thanks! :hi5:

that is one great movie collection room! I want something like that one day

Thanks, yeah its taken a long time to get to a point where Ive been happy with my collection room. But it is achievable! :)

Awesome collection room! It must be fun to hang out in there.
I love looking at collections where people take their time to pose their figs, and it looks like you're a pro. :lol Especially love the pose on Sparrow. Very dynamic yet very realistic and natural, something that's often very hard to achieve IMO.

Thanks man, but I cant take credit for coming up with that pose. Another member posed his Sparrow like that and I had to steal it. :lol

heres what it was before:

399385_10150485797694663_127463472_n.jpg

Man your setup is truly epic! I don't post much but after seeing this I just had to comment. lol. Especially Love the horror movie stuff you got. Hot toys deinately needs to start making more horror movie figures. And where did you find that Han frozen in Carbonite? I've been searching forever for one. Awesome setup man.

Back