RW23's Streamlined Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you like the clear stands with leg holder? I've thought about getting some of these but wasn't sure how they hold up.

Hey, really like your streamlined collection, it looks great,

choose your next figures carefully!

Staps: They're just Medicom stands, they do their job and I like not having the waist holder as it is usually to tight.

dhampir: Yeah these companies are making it harder and harder to stay streamlined! :D

Dash: Thanks, he's a bit of a kit bash, I think he turned out ok.

So many 1/6 figure to choose from, so many great companies doing awesome sculpts, it is hard to filter out your must have figures, but you seem to have a pretty good hold on your collection!

New shirt and tie for the Joker (plus chair), new paint work for Indy, and my kit bashed Bond (thanks to Spenser on the sculpt)!

TsToys023.jpg

TsToys036.jpg

TsToys034.jpg

TsToys019.jpg

TsToys030.jpg

TsToys032.jpg

:D

Thanks fm and nash! I'm quite pleased with the Bond myself nash and it was pretty easy to put together thanks to Spenser's sculpt! :D

Yeah MC, those are the Koto's, I also have Smith and Morpheus. It is a bashed McClane, I'm having Ven paint up another Bruce head for me as we speak.

Back