RW23's Streamlined Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rw23

Super Freak
Reaction score
My collection has changed drastically from my last thread, strictly 1/6th scale figures of my favorite characters. And without futher ado....

PC290016.jpg

PC290014.jpg

PC290010.jpg

PC290009.jpg

PC290008.jpg

PC290007.jpg

PC290005.jpg

to be continued...

Why thank you...but I got rid of some nice pieces as well, just bought them more because they were amazing figures as opposed to favorite characters.

PC290014.jpg

Now that is one sick cabinet of figures! :rock!!!!

PC290014.jpg

Now that is one sick cabinet of figures! :rock!!!!

Thats is an awesome looking cabinet, I wonder if its from Ikea? Although it only holds from what I can see about 10 figures, the case looks almost custom made with the width and depth to fit each piece precisely.

I'd like to know more about this case.

Great collection!I also have gotten more selective lately,it actually feels better getting much "Garbage" out of your collection doesnt it?

Thats is an awesome looking cabinet, I wonder if its from Ikea? Although it only holds from what I can see about 10 figures, the case looks almost custom made with the width and depth to fit each piece precisely.

I'd like to know more about this case.

Yeah Voorhees, it is from IKEA, it is the Bertby. It is a dvd/cd wall mounted display unit, costs about $100. It does only hold 10 if ya double up but the figures fit nicely either by their lonesome or with a friend! I like the museum quality look to the display, it fits my style, not really a drastic poser. Hope to get another down the line and have them flank my entertainment unit one day. :D

I have been feeling the same thing about 1/6.. I think in the long run, they are more cost effective and offer more versatility.

Back