Russian Sleep Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool story bro...could be an ok fictional movie but now a days, it would be hard to compete with those horror movies

already heard this last year. It is defn creepy and defn not true. It would make for a creepy little hour long movie though.

15 minutes? TLDW. What's the synopsis?

didn't watched all of course, missed like 1/4 of it, but its like that show on cable about group of young hikers found mutilated and linked to bigfoot/yeti activity, in a Russian forest. creepy & scary like this one

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's true, it just wasnt meant to get out (obviously) so finding the original stuff is almost impossible.

something similar happened when they gave stuff to soldiers in the past and they freaked out (where the inspiration for Jacob's ladder comes from) its online somewhere ( i rather not look)

didn't watched all of course, missed like 1/4 of it, but its like that show on cable about group of young hikers found mutilated and linked to bigfoot/yeti activity, in a Russian forest. creepy & scary like this one

Spoiler Spoiler:

The hikers thing is Dyatlov Pass incident. The details of the real Dyatlov Pass incident are intriguing and creepy as hell.

Dyatlov Pass incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's creepy pasta. I've read years ago. I recall a comment where someone pointed out that the last sentence of the story was lifted from a Twilight Zone episode

What everyone is really thinking... Why did Skiman change his screen name, lose a bunch of his postcount, and start posting weird threads?

What everyone is really thinking... Why did Skiman change his screen name, lose a bunch of his postcount, and start posting weird threads?

Indeed
doc01.png

Back