Russell Brand mocking MSNBC...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russell Brand can sometimes be a little annoying but it was great watching him rip these media puppets to shreds, haha!

Love it! MSNBC is a joke!!!! They are so up the white houses *** it's not even funny.

Is that the way they usually conduct interviews on MSNBC? Three people acting like fools? I know he's a comedian but c'mon...

Love it! MSNBC is a joke!!!! They are so up the white houses *** it's not even funny.

Brand's tirade has nothing to do with MSNBC's political bent so I don't see how your comment comes into play.
Oh and this was on former Republican Representative Joe Scarborough's show.
Oh and Brand is a little late. Jon Stewart's been making these points for around 10 years now.

Brand's tirade has nothing to do with MSNBC's political bent so I don't see how your comment comes into play.
Oh and Brand is a little late. Jon Stewart's been making these points for around 10 years now.

Who cares. Lets not ignore the real reason I posted this. I love how he reacts to the ignorance of the interviewers and lack of professionalism. He handled it quite well. Loved the bottle bit....

I frankly don't give a **** what you think about my comments, and Scarborough is a pos rhino who likes to pretend to be a Republican.

lol, I read about this for a sec, while I was at work. Didn't have time until now. I know my pinkie more than this brand fella but he certainly showed them, lol.

I frankly don't give a **** what you think about my comments, and Scarborough is a pos rhino who likes to pretend to be a Republican.

That's true about Scarborough. MSNBC is a joke of a news outlet - completely unprofessional in every way. They're also the only channel that I know of, that allows their political commentators to fill in as news anchors during election coverage.

Back