Rush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivek

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am not really into Formula 1 racing, but read good things about Rush by Ron Howard starring Chris Hemsworth.

It got released in UK and few other countries last week, while some are getting it this week. US gets a wide release next week, along with a limited release tomorrow.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05rzPnZ6lxw]RUSH Trailer (2013) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA3XN54J8nY]Rush - Official Trailer #2 (HD) Chris Hemsworth, Olivia Wilde - YouTube[/ame]

Release Date: September 27, 2013.

Synopsis: A re-creation of the merciless 1970s rivalry between Formula One rivals James Hunt and Niki Lauda.

Director: Ron Howard
Writer: Peter Morgan
Cast: Daniel Bruhl, Chris Hemsworth, Olivia Wilde, Alexandra Maria Lara

IMDB: Rush (2013) - IMDb

Looks exactly like that Stallone movie Driven. The commercial even used the same music from the Driven trailer. :lol

I love F1, and both Lauda and Hunt are legends, so I will certainly check this out.
Ron Howard being a great director also helps.

Seen it tonight and it was superb! I have little interest in the subject matter but that was not an issue at all. The story is wonderful and the cinematography is beautiful. I thoroughly recommend it.

Ron Howard hasn't made a bad movie yet

grinchface.jpg

Finally saw this movie!
Wow!! :clap:
Before Senna and Prost, one of the most famous rivalries was that of Nikki Lauda and James Hunt. Even if you're not an F1 fan, this movie will suck you in, take you for a ride and then leave your heart pumping! Seriously! Amazing movie, and Daniel Brühl deserves a few nominations for his portrayal of legend Nikki Lauda. Loved this movie, definitely in my top 5 so far this year! :rock!

Finally saw this movie!
Wow!! :clap:
Before Senna and Prost, one of the most famous rivalries was that of Nikki Lauda and James Hunt. Even if you're not an F1 fan, this movie will suck you in, take you for a ride and then leave your heart pumping! Seriously! Amazing movie, and Daniel Brühl deserves a few nominations for his portrayal of legend Nikki Lauda. Loved this movie, definitely in my top 5 so far this year! :rock!

This is by far my favorite movie of the year. I shed some tears when the James Hunt character came to the aid of Lauda. And Daniel Bruhl... is sooooo good. He deserves an Oscar for his role in this. God I love this movie. In my top 5 list now.

Back