47 Ronin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at the trailer the more I think of Sucker Punch... it's all over the place.

I want this to be a great flick, but it will be entertaining at best and hopefully not a nightmare. :lol

Pffff...I hoped the actual 47 Ronin story, but what is this god awful turd. Shame that they didn't do more of a historical movie and then spicing it up a bit. Well..maybe next time.

Looking forward to this. Big fan of Keanu Reeves.

I like Tom Cruise too but wasn't a fan of him in The Last Samurai. Its just not realistic. But Keanu in a fantasy type of sword wielding character is awesome. Hope its better than Sucker Punch and Sucker Punch is good enough.

Saw the trailer for this the other day and this is now on my Christmas break movie see list.

didn't know Dark Horse published 47 Ronin. doesn't seem like the comics is better than this coming movie. I am sure the comic is closer to fact but probably boring.

Well, most of the samurai movies I like/own are not filled with all of this. Like westers the excitement and suspense is in the characters and the weapons they wield. Not saying this won't work, just hope the story is strong enough so that they don't rely on effects alone to make it good.

I better see lone wolf and cub have at least a cameo in this.... With the baby cart

Don't go expecting too much then you won't be disappointed...in my case it was entertaining.

Back