47 Ronin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivek

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47_-pqoPDVQ]47 Ronin - Official Trailer (HD) Keanu Reeves - YouTube[/ame]

Wasn't expecting so many fantasy elements but the scope of the film is larger than I imagined. And that's Mako (Rinko Kikuchi) from Pacific Rim.

Release Date: December 25, 2013

Synopsis: An 18th century set story centered on a band of samurai who set out to avenge the death of their master.

Director: Carl Rinsch
Writers: Chris Morgan, Hossein Amini
Cast: Keanu Reeves, Hiroyuki Sanada, Tadanobu Asano, Rinko Kikuchi, Rick Genest, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Ko Shibasaki

IMDB: 47 Ronin (2013) - IMDb

47 Ronin Character Posters

9357705095_815c0859fc_o.jpg

9357704919_cd5fa70d11_o.jpg

9360480622_7cdbbd4e2b_o.jpg

9360480440_56da362e01_o.jpg

Last edited:
Um... I tho it was a serious project, like The Last Samurai (cmon, don't laugh).
Looks like Disney BB, egh.

Poor Keanu, he choose Cage's way.

This looks pretty fun and entertaining!

It's sort of Frank Miller 300-ish meets samurai legend.

This looks freaking awesome! finally a fantasy action film that looks well... good.

What I like is it's NEW (though nothing is truley original) and refreshing. I too thought it would have been more traditional.

I'm excited for some Samurai collectables!!!! :rock

Watched the trailer last night and I am hopeful. I love the Japanese mythology flair and the visuals look fun. Reminds me of Jade Empire for some reason.

Nice trailer...Just saw Solomon Kane and if this is as good I will be happy...Gonna see this

I had assumed this was going to be a serious retelling of the 47 Ronin story. After seeing that trailer, Keanu being in the lead role makes much more sense.

Saw Keanu and nearly clicked right back out of that thread.Glad I didn't.....this actually looks kind of interesting.

But why the hell did they have to put ****ing zombie boy's dumbass in it?Tired of seeing him so often.

Trailer started off good then went overboard with CGI and Mighty Whitey

:rotfl

Saw Keanu and nearly clicked right back out of that thread.Glad I didn't.....this actually looks kind of interesting.

But why the hell did they have to put ****ing zombie boy's dumbass in it?Tired of seeing him so often.

:rotfl

I am tired of seeing him as well.

Back