Rupert's moving up that list!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firefly Flanatic said:
Giles is still holding steady at #4 even with the competition of more Star Wars releases. Lorne has dropped to #8 but still remains in the top ten.

Giles is now at 3 people!:D

BDboystoys said:
Giles is now at 3 people!:D

Yay! He had briefly dropped to five a week or two ago and then seemed to hold steady at 4 so it's nice to see him regain being in the top three - especially with all the Star Wars competition!! And Lorne has bounced up and down the list too but has remained in the top ten even though he's back down to #8.

Wonder when we'll hear about the edition sizes for Giles and Lorne.

:chew Woo hoo now he's at #2!!:chew I believe this is the highest spot Giles has reached!

And Lorne moved up a spot to #7!

Last edited:
I wonder what edition size Giles is going to be? :confused:

Here's to hoping that it is MORE than Cordy. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Protozaius said:
I wonder what edition size Giles is going to be? :confused:

Here's to hoping that it is MORE than Cordy. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I'm trying to convince myself that Sideshow limited Cordy's edition size for a good reason - like they are planning another Cordy for the Buffy line and wanted to make sure that one will sell good too! If they are releasing a Cordy for each line they would want to make sure there would be enough buyers for both. And I know of people who were a fan of Cordy on Angel and those that were a fan of Cordy on Buffy but not on both shows. So that's what I'm thinking the explanation is because Cordy remained in the "Top Sellers" list for quite some time!

Rupert_Bear_Logo.jpg

So happy to see this! And this is after Giles, Lorne and Cordy are now being sold at other stores too! I'm hoping this is a good sign that Giles edition size will be a good one!

Back