ROTK Complete Recordings Nov 6??? My Ring it is!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a weird one as it comes up on the site now as on backorder and yesterday it was in stock!! I have looked just about everywhere and NO ONE has this cd in stock, very strange, I will keep looking for you though:D

:rotfl
Thats a weird one as it comes up on the site now as on backorder and yesterday it was in stock!! I have looked just about everywhere and NO ONE has this cd in stock, very strange, I will keep looking for you though:D

Thanks a lot, pal!! Really appreciate it ... just pm me..

:D Just about worked my way through listening to all 4 CD's and still watching the DVD of the last installment of Howard's masterpiece. Absolutely gorgeous.......just like the previous two. Definitely a must have.
And now there's hope for a master recording for the Hobbit!

Am fully expecting to discover that Santa left it under the tree come morning of Christmas. If not, there will be questions asked...

Well I never got round to ordering from the US (forgot!) so I'm still waiting on Amazon UK and they've just e-mailed to say its going to be Feb 2008!! Not the Christmas present I was waiting for, thats for sure!! :(

What's the deal with this? Was it really limited? My folks ordered me this from Best Buy in Nov. It never came in and still hasn't. Amazon has none. Ebay doesn't even have any. I am still not able to find this anywhere.

What's the deal with this? Was it really limited? My folks ordered me this from Best Buy in Nov. It never came in and still hasn't. Amazon has none. Ebay doesn't even have any. I am still not able to find this anywhere.

I borrowed it from a friend and burned it to my itunes. Too bad my f'n cd drive isn't working or I'd make you a copy :emperor

I got all three sets about two months ago, and they were worth the price! I absolutely love them, and what's more, the boxes are beautiful! I also love the materials inside; I'm a huge classical music fan and an avid musician, so it's a real treat to look at the compositional notes and music in addition to the soundtracks themselves. And they look great on display!

From what I've read, I can't remember where exactly, ROTK has been dropped from major distribution by the suppliers. IIRC, Warner/Reprise has not made any information available about if/when there will be another pressing. FOTR and TT are still being pressed, so you would hope that there will be future pressing of ROTK.

I'm guessing you want the dvd and cd's, but if you don't mind mp3's, Itunes has it for 24.99.

#$$@@%!! I have had this box since November, but never got to listen to the DVD, only to the CDs.

Today, I pulled the DVD out for the first time, and :horror - there are huge scratches on it, none of my DVD players will play it! :banghead

With the availability being zero today, I wonder how I'll ever get a replacement (not that I think B&N will honor my request for a replacement, but still...) :banghead

damn. i never picked this one up yet. hopefully they reprint it. maybe the next version will have 2 dvds instead of the dual sided dvd. i think a lot of people were having issues with it. i got the other two and they are great. i usually wait til i can snag one off of ebay really cheap.

Back