ROTJ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Excalibur82

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I would buy that for a dollar!!!!!!!!!!!

buyfordollar.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ROTJ Luke VS Darth Vader Diorama - What's the hold up?

ROTJ is the lamest of all the movies in the trilogy and it since it's the 30th anniversary it forces SS to move away from their ROTJ love affair and actually make something from ESB finally. But we'll see this diorama shortly probably in 2011 when there's no excuse not to love ROTJ again.

ROTJ is the lamest of all the movies in the trilogy and it since it's the 30th anniversary it forces SS to move away from their ROTJ love affair and actually make something from ESB finally. But we'll see this diorama shortly probably in 2011 when there's no excuse not to love ROTJ again.

So? This is one of the most important fights in the whole saga (important in the way of the story). So which part of the fight will be made?

Maybe this:
MH-DP-16A1130887644.jpg

Or this:
darth_vader_luke.jpg

The fight is one of the most important I agree but the ewoks made it the weakest of the original trilogy in my opinion. I'm just mad that Sideshow hasn't paid much attention to ESB. I really just want my ESB Boba Fett PF...

The fight is one of the most important I agree but the ewoks made it the weakest of the original trilogy in my opinion. I'm just mad that Sideshow hasn't paid much attention to ESB. I really just want my ESB Boba Fett PF...

I disagree. I was a child of the 80s and the ewoks were awesome. I don't know why people found them so annoying. They were interesting enough and they made for great toys. I love all the scenes on the forest planet of endor. I suppose the adults at the time were expecting an ultra serious battle sequence of rebel humans Vs stormtroopers while Luke dukes it out with Vader at the ending, But oh well. I prefer ROTJ to Empire.

Last edited:
ROTJ is awesome! People who don't like Ewoks probably hate babies, and kittens, and puppies and children.

I like ROTJ. When I watched it for the first time I also liked Ewoks, but after that, when knowing that Lucas had intended to use Wookiees first, my feelings changed a bit. Just imagine an army of Wookiees (like in ROTS) fighting the Imperial army for real. There are also a lot of good things about ROTJ: slave Leia, superb space battles, Jabba's Palace, AT-ST, the Emperor, Vader vs. Luke duel (excepting the humpty-dumpty look of unmasked Vader) etc.

I like ROTJ. When I watched it for the first time I also liked Ewoks, but after that, when knowing that Lucas had intended to use Wookiees first, my feelings changed a bit.

Well Lucas said he wanted an army primitive creatures, that didn't knew what mechanical things were. But because Chewwie was good in fixing things Lucas thought people wouldn't buy it if wookiees were using sling-shots at stormtroopers or stones against the AT-ST's. So he dicided to make a new creature and just schuffle the word wookiee so you get...
Ewok

:)

Well Lucas said he wanted an army primitive creatures, that didn't knew what mechanical things were. But because Chewwie was good in fixing things Lucas thought people wouldn't buy it if wookiees were using sling-shots at stormtroopers or stones against the AT-ST's. So he dicided to make a new creature and just schuffle the word wookiee so you get...
Ewok

:)

I know the story. Still Wookiees would have ruled and make ROTJ even better.

I like ROTJ. When I watched it for the first time I also liked Ewoks, but after that, when knowing that Lucas had intended to use Wookiees first, my feelings changed a bit. Just imagine an army of Wookiees (like in ROTS) fighting the Imperial army for real. There are also a lot of good things about ROTJ: slave Leia, superb space battles, Jabba's Palace, AT-ST, the Emperor, Vader vs. Luke duel (excepting the humpty-dumpty look of unmasked Vader) etc.

:goodpost:Wookies would of made ROTJ excellent and more believable that the 501st would of fell to Wookies and not Ewoks.

I was 10 when ROTJ came out and I thought the Ewoks were embarrassing. But what I hated most was the buffoon Han became. The character came from such a strong, heroic, leading man high in ESB to suddenly become a joke was just terrible. Even at 10 years old I could see that.

I love ROTJ. I'm glad it's different than ESB. I love that all three of the originals are so unique. ANH is youthful and fun, but not "kiddie." ESB is deep, thoughtful and dark, but still retains that good-hearted Star Wars feel. ROTJ is a little more "kiddie," but it never crosses into Saturday morning silliness like TPM does. The reason Star Wars is as big as it is is because it appeals to so many people. I wish people would stop ragging on the Ewoks and and show some appreciation for them. As much as I dislike Jar Jar, little kids love him, and I recognize that he's helped the saga reach more people, which gives me (and you) more stuff to buy! :)

And I thought Han was still pretty cool in ROTJ. He sends Boba Fett into the Sarlacc, saves Lando, and gets to kick some Stormtrooper butt on Endor. You have to keep in mind that Han had his featured role in ESB. ROTJ was Luke's turn to shine.

ROTJ is a very strange film. Jabba I always thought was pretty cool, not great. But cool.

Then Endor came, and Han solo was a dork IMO, and the ewoks sucked. And I started hating the film.

Then the spacebattle/Luke-Vader fight started and I was like Hooooly ____ this is cool.

Then a touching scene where Vader is cremated.

Then there was this stupid celebration. With ewoks.

So it started pretty weak. Got even weaker. Then had a huge part of awesome in it. then touching. then lame.

all in all. It was more bad then good.

There is nothing wrong with Return of the Jedi

NOTHING AT ALL

GREAT MOVIE

Oh and by the way...All the puppets were awesome.

Back