ROTJ luke or ESB luke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I'm defintely going to get those figures in time.

But what I really want is a Enterbay Way of the Dragon Bruce Lee figure... favorite Bruce Lee movie!

my room has horrible lights.. they're dim and yellow... I think Jabba's palace would loook amazing in here.. argh!! Every time I watch ROTJ (and thats alot) I want one bad!

As soon as he went up for sale, I knew I'd cancel other things before him. I'm a Jabba fan, but also, have long wanted a proper Jabba since I was a kid. Hasbro's '83 figure was the closes piece I've seen til Sideshow to capture the look of the film puppet, and when I saw how well Sideshow replicated the puppet I was stunned. Even if you can only get Jabba alone, it's worth it, he's so detailed and well painted he's stunning by himself.

As soon as he went up for sale, I knew I'd cancel other things before him. I'm a Jabba fan, but also, have long wanted a proper Jabba since I was a kid. Hasbro's '83 figure was the closes piece I've seen til Sideshow to capture the look of the film puppet, and when I saw how well Sideshow replicated the puppet I was stunned. Even if you can only get Jabba alone, it's worth it, he's so detailed and well painted he's stunning by himself.

You don't know how many times I've qouted luke " you will bring captain solo and the wookie to me" to my little brother.. he thinks I'm a ****** but I can't help it! hahah and when luke said "Theres nothing to see. you know, I use to live here" and han was like "well you're going to die here, convient isn't it?"

How can people NOT like ROTJ?!??!?

believe it or not, but it's the first SW film I saw... and I didn't even watch it in theatres.. I caught it every sunday or saturday...

Jedi's always been my favorite because of:

-Emperor Palpatine
-Jabba's Palace
-Anakin Skywalker's reveal
-Luke's Jedi Knight costume
-Speeder Bikes
-Death Star 2 duel
-Space battle
-Ewoks
-Boushh costume design

Lots of fun stuff. When I was a kid, I used to go around doing Jabba's laugh and speaking some of the huttese jibberish. I love how he laughs like an evil Santa Clause, "ho-ho-ho-ho".

Jedi's battles were most EPIC IMHO, because it's the redemption battle.. especially when Luke snaps at the thought of leia turning and then throws away his saber refusing to fight. :rock

Jedi's battles were most EPIC IMHO, because it's the redemption battle.. especially when Luke snaps at the thought of leia turning and then throws away his saber refusing to fight. :rock

And to this day, that short few steconds is still my favorite part of all 6 scores, William's work for it was so operatic and powerful, it was perfect.

Jedi's always been my favorite because of:

-Emperor Palpatine
-Jabba's Palace
-Anakin Skywalker's reveal
-Luke's Jedi Knight costume
-Speeder Bikes
-Death Star 2 duel
-Space battle
-Ewoks
-Boushh costume design

Lots of fun stuff. When I was a kid, I used to go around doing Jabba's laugh and speaking some of the huttese jibberish. I love how he laughs like an evil Santa Clause, "ho-ho-ho-ho".[/Q]

Jedi was always my favorite for pretty much the same reasons that you stated. It always has a special place in my heart,I saw it on opening day when I was 12. I stood in line for 9 hours in pouring rain with my uncle and friends! My friends and I took turns buying food and drinks for the 9 hours and finally got into the 12 o'clock show. There were people sitting in the aisles and everyone was clapping and screaming, you barley hear the film. That day still stands in my mind as one of the best of my childhood.

I seen ESB in the cinema when i was 4,(80') saw ROTJ in the theater when i was 7.(83') Loved em both but ESB for the win.

I also remember burger king with their big ass promotion with the glasses and **** etc .And yoda scared the hell outta me when i was 4.

My ROTJ Luke will soon have his new display piece, just waiting for Daddy to arrive.
Luke_turbolift.jpg

Thanks Venny. Yeah I just grabbed the first one available. I had started this project awhile ago and yesterday I got a better idea of how to execute it so i started from scratch.
DSCN0033.jpg

frame3.jpg

frame.jpg

Back