ROTJ luke or ESB luke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP1224.JPG

Who repainted that Jedi Luke??

Last edited:
Honest question here as I dont have a Bespin yet. Does bespin luke have more proportionate arms than his monkey cousin did?

Honest question here as I dont have a Bespin yet. Does bespin luke have more proportionate arms than his monkey cousin did?

Yes they are more proportinate, but I think the slightly oversized hands still give it a bit of monkey arm effect (but not as bad as jedi Luke)

the eyes are killer though.... no detail what so ever.. so "out there" look to them.. I had to add the red around the eyes..

and thank you again chad for the bib fortuna.. I like it alot dude. A great companion piece to luke..

Look Ma! NO WATER TREATMENT!

Honestly how could you guys think the original SST cloak was better?

The material allows it to drape perfectly.

luke.jpg

luke2.jpg

luke3.jpg

Thanks again Nash for the bib ex.
luke4.jpg

I never thought the Sideshow cloak was better, in fact if it had been better it would really elevate the figure but it doesn't close on him correctly and that was a bit of a letdown. Too bad no one parts out Medicom figures, I'd like the cloak from their Luke.

And yes, Venny your group picture is awesome. I really like the poses and positioning of your figs.

in a matter of days theres going to be 3 more! :rock and I'm contempating selling bespin luke.. he doesn't fit in for $hi+! I can't display him anywhere.. and I want old ben... people go ape$hi+ over this bespin luke, but jedi luke looks tons better.

Last edited:
in a matter of days theres going to be 3 more! :rock and I'm contempating selling bespin luke.. he doesn't fit in for $hi+! I can't display him anywhere.. and I want old ben... people go ape$hi+ over this bespin luke, but jedi luke looks tons better.

I gotta agree i bought the hype on bespin luke but ep6 luke is tons better IMO.

well so far I have

Obi-wan
Anakin
Kit-Fisto
Luke ROTJ
Luke ESB
Bib Fortuna
Darth Maul (awaiting arrival)
Asajj ventress (awaiting arrival)
Qui-gon (awaiting arrival)

I really really want to try and start getting some PF's and Jabba's palace..

I'm thinking about selling bespin luke and get old ben..

and waiting for some TDK figures to pop up.

Everyone's got their own take, but if you can afford it financially and spacially Venny, I'd go for Jabba and throne, it's a breathtaking setup.

i think that would be a good switcheroo, luke for ben.

i still need to get both of those myself... i just hate buying things in hawaii, shipping is just as bad as international. :monkey4

Everyone's got their own take, but if you can afford it financially and spacially Venny, I'd go for Jabba and throne, it's a breathtaking setup.

yeah I already have Bib and Luke... and adding the stairs is easy.. I loved that scene as a kid..

nash- and yet hawaii is in the U.S.

yeah I already have Bib and Luke... and adding the stairs is easy.. I loved that scene as a kid...

Same here, I picked some poor characters to like as a kid, Jabba, Stay Puft Marshmellow Man, all fatties lol. I've had Jabba and throne since February and I still am wowed whenever I look at it, they just did such a nice job on it.

oh BTW happy new years chad.

Figures I'm looking for.

Old ben
Mace Windu (I want him before Palpatine ships)
Jabba and throne
Salacious B. crumb (yes I actually want a figure of this turd)
Palpatine
Plo (one sick looking figure!)

Same here, I picked some poor characters to like as a kid, Jabba, Stay Puft Marshmellow Man, all fatties lol. I've had Jabba and throne since February and I still am wowed whenever I look at it, they just did such a nice job on it.

my room has horrible lights.. they're dim and yellow... I think Jabba's palace would loook amazing in here.. argh!! Every time I watch ROTJ (and thats alot) I want one bad!

oh BTW happy new years chad.

Figures I'm looking for.

Mace Windu (I want him before Palpatine ships)
Jabba and throne
Salacious B. crumb (yes I actually want a figure of this turd)
Palpatine
Plo (one sick looking figure!)

happy new year too bro!

yeah get plo eventually, he's underrated. ive always liked how he turned out.

Back