ROTJ Luke 2.0??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esoteric77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if it is posted around, but does anyone know if there is a ROTJ Luke planned by HT or SS? I don't want to make one if there is a greatly improved version coming out in the near future.

Thanks and again sorry if this is already a posting.

Sorry if it is posted around, but does anyone know if there is a ROTJ Luke planned by HT or SS? I don't want to make one if there is a greatly improved version coming out in the near future.

Thanks and again sorry if this is already a posting.

i was thinking the same question. since i'm getting the new vader and want to do a DIO, so I decided to buy the 2006 SS luke jedi knight ROTJ just yesterday..will have to replace the attrocious headsculpt..and body for that matter with HT bespin head and a DiD body.

namaste
Miguel

They can issue a Endor version.

Will prolly be a $300 delux version with a gigantic light up tree stump for a stand.

SSC should make a new RotJ Luke for the 10th Anniversary of their 1/6 line.

Hot Toys is your best bet, but you'll have to wait till they've done Anakin, Han and Padmé. And at their current rate of release ...

yeap he'll be waiting another 2-3 yrs. at LEAST.. you're better off making your own. the parts are out there to make a pretty good representation of a ROTJ luke..that's what i'm doing and selling whenever the next Ss/HT ROTJ luke is made.

peace
Miguel

I asked Howard that very question, and here's what he had to say:

Dear friend, I want very much to make Luke Jedi. But you make me make Iron Man many times. Please stop buy Iron Man so I may please make Star Wars figures.

See, even Howard's sick of Iron Man. I kid you not.

I asked Howard that very question, and here's what he had to say:

Dear friend, I want very much to make Luke Jedi. But you make me make Iron Man many times. Please stop buy Iron Man so I may please make Star Wars figures.

See, even Howard's sick of Iron Man. I kid you not.

I think many of us are...but yet they keep getting made haha.

Endor Luke would your best bet :) considering we already have a new luke coming it might be a while...likely after we get the episode 7 luke (assuming luke is in the movie of course)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Hope they indeed do a new luke and skip all the Avengers and other figs that come out a year after the movie has been released.

I'd love a new Jedi Luke as well as I was never impressed with the original one. I wish a new Vader PF or a Jedi Luke 1/6th would come out as I'm dyin' to have a final duel dio in one of these scales.

Yeah the original figure and that goofy pursed lip sculpt just never endeared me to it. I sold it off and have never regretted it. It SS is to be believed, we will get a Luke X-Wing version next (SDCC reveal), which I applaud because it means an inevitable Wedge! A Jabba-Endor set would be a logical HT DX release for RotJ Luke.

Back