Rory's Cave V2.0 (customs, mods, collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great shots rory. love your bobby joker. one of my favorites.

and your EB resculpt looks awesome. i have a friend who's doing something similar with it but i've not yet seen pics until yours. looks so much better with those adjustments. really is the best official ledger/joker sculpt by far; just needed some tweaking to be absolutely spot on. man, now it's going to be even harder for me to stay away from 4th scale. i swore i wouldn't hahahaa

1-96.jpg
2-81.jpg
3-68.jpg

That is flat out incredible! Looking like the best Heath Joker sculpt on the planet Rory :rock

It's a joy watching you grow bolder and bolder with your mods. :rock You've turned that Joker sculpt into something really incredible.

Made Spidey a backpack..
I have the Medi Spiderman, love him, but I'm also going to check out the HT version. I think this is a key pack to bash a decent Parker, or Spidey on top of building in that cool shot. Couldn't find anything close in 1/6th to his Jansport bag, so made this one.

bag_zpsc21d9eed.jpg

Made Spidey a backpack..
I have the Medi Spiderman, love him, but I'm also going to check out the HT version. I think this is a key pack to bash a decent Parker, or Spidey on top of building in that cool shot. Couldn't find anything close in 1/6th to his Jansport bag, so made this one.

bag_zpsc21d9eed.jpg

:horror:thud::clap

That's what I'm talking about!!!

(Huh? What? Didn't hear a thing.)

That Jansport backpack is scratch-built? Remarkable. Just breathtaking.

No mate, it's a very heavily customized camo military backpack. Basically it's the core part of the backpack with all the trappings cut off, straps and pockets modded and then dyed and weathered. That's why the zips still work!
No way I would be able for stitching 1/6th zippers on.

:)

Great mods!
How did you make the scratches efect in captain' s helmet? Painted or they r real??

Back