Rory's Cave V2.0 (customs, mods, collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude..You're pictures are always so amazing, I personally can't really tell the difference between the 1/4th and the 1/6th in your images. Just brilliant! I hope you don't mind my asking, but what camera do you use?

Dude..You're pictures are always so amazing, I personally can't really tell the difference between the 1/4th and the 1/6th in your images. Just brilliant! I hope you don't mind my asking, but what camera do you use?

A Sony. I've given up on DLSR cameras, too big. Thanks man.

Rory, I have just purchased the EB Joker. Could you hit me up with a PM about how you made your Joker shoes better? Much appreciated:1-1:
I sculpted them from miliput. I cut off about 70% of the original shoe and sculpted on top of the sole (which I reshaped). there are pics in here somewhere I think.

Thanks for the review, Rory! Excellent pics as always. :rock I agree that the overall package is impressive, but the custom sculpts that have bombarded us for the past few years have definitely taken the wind out of this figure's sails a bit. I plan on selling both DX sculpts, if my custom turns out like I hope. And if SSC is really going to take until MARCH to release this thing...I'll have plenty of time to decide. :slap

Yeah, i agree. Look forward to seeing your customs. Not sure what I'm gonna do with this yet, I may try the Bobby C head on it.

Grats on the new dx11 Joker man.
As usual, the pics are magnificent. :hi5:

So, so in your opinion, is the purple coat much nicer in hand?
Can you post pics if you decide to put the bobbyc joker on it?

Wouldnt mind seeing if mine would look good on it or just stick to my modded dx01 coat.

Grats on the new dx11 Joker man.
As usual, the pics are magnificent. :hi5:

So, so in your opinion, is the purple coat much nicer in hand?
Can you post pics if you decide to put the bobbyc joker on it?

Wouldnt mind seeing if mine would look good on it or just stick to my modded dx01 coat.

Thanks man, they were pretty rushed today, work got in he way.

The purple coat is a mixed blessing, not sure how I feel about it yet, it looks quite sharp but is tricky to futz, it's very very soft.

I'm gonna try it on bobbys sculpt tomorrow, I have the interrogation scene set up know and I think that's how I will keep the DX11.
I will post pics.
:hi5:

Thanks man, they were pretty rushed today, work got in he way.

The purple coat is a mixed blessing, not sure how I feel about it yet, it looks quite sharp but is tricky to futz, it's very very soft.

I'm gonna try it on bobbys sculpt tomorrow, I have the interrogation scene set up know and I think that's how I will keep the DX11.
I will post pics.
:hi5:

Cool, thx man.
I go back and forth on keeping or cancelling my PO as I have pieces that I want from this figure so its almost better to just buy the whole thing than buying piece by piece on ebay, and the coat is a big portion of that decision.

Cool, thx man.
I go back and forth on keeping or cancelling my PO as I have pieces that I want from this figure so its almost better to just buy the whole thing than buying piece by piece on ebay, and the coat is a big portion of that decision.

Buy the whole set mate and sell what you don't want. The individual prices on eBay tend to end up costing more than a full set IMO!

Great review. Makes me even more excited to receive it.

Are you planning to weather the jacket?

Buy the whole set mate and sell what you don't want. The individual prices on eBay tend to end up costing more than a full set IMO!

I'm leaning towards that cause I do want the new dx11 TT body, the pants, the shoes, the table/chair, and shirt, and possibly the purple coat so if I buy those separately, it'll probably cost me at least $150 or more so probably just buy the whole thing and may even make more money selling the headsculpt and other pieces I dont need.

Dx joker 2.0 "interrogation room"

Had some fun, when setting up in detolf at lunchtime today..
This to me is the real triumph of the DX11, you get this in a box (well without a heavily modded bats)...

14-2.jpg

6-32.jpg

7-25.jpg
2-76.jpg
5-40.jpg

4-45.jpg
3-66.jpg

8-14.jpg
12-5.jpg
11-5.jpg

Amazing pics Rory, you have me thinking twice about selling the laughing sculpt. :slap

Back