Rory's Cave V2.0 (customs, mods, collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance you could share a) where you got that awesome pack for Parker and the Skateboard decal? Thanks man your work is truly inspirational.

Ok here's a question for ya Rory, I've got enough Sideshow points to get myself a free figure and I've been back and forth as to which one to get; as you have all 3 of the contenders I'm leaving it in your capable hands to tell me which is worth picking up....

DX14 Joker
Spider-Man
Jor El

???

Ok here's a question for ya Rory, I've got enough Sideshow points to get myself a free figure and I've been back and forth as to which one to get; as you have all 3 of the contenders I'm leaving it in your capable hands to tell me which is worth picking up....

DX14 Joker
Spider-Man
Jor El

???

Kind of depends what your into. But on sheer open the box and go wow, I'd say DX 14 Joker. It's fantastic. :duff

Jor-El:
Lovely figure, great sculpt. Production is a bit sloppy, face is a little vinyl looking/soft. Stand is great but completely wrong for this guy.
He looks good on display though.

Back