Rory's Cave V2.0 (customs, mods, collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Parker bash Rory.
Hey man, since you have both spidey versions, if you can only pick one, which one would you get?
You and I usually have the same opinions most of the time on figures, so I would like to hear your take on the two spideys.

Man, I usually think people are nuts whenever they ask these questions, but for the first time, I seriously cant make up my mind on which one I want.
I only want one version cause I'm trying to to keep my collection to "Need" only, and not "wants". lol

Very nice Parker bash Rory.
Hey man, since you have both spidey versions, if you can only pick one, which one would you get?
You and I usually have the same opinions most of the time on figures, so I would like to hear your take on the two spideys.

Man, I usually think people are nuts whenever they ask these questions, but for the first time, I seriously cant make up my mind on which one I want.
I only want one version cause I'm trying to to keep my collection to "Need" only, and not "wants". lol

That's a tough one to answer. The shape of the Medi, the eyes, the hand sculpts make it a better display piece. But the finish and quality on the HT one is very very good. I think the Medi has more presence in a detolf while the HT is of a higher quality?
If that makes sense.

That's a tough one to answer. The shape of the Medi, the eyes, the hand sculpts make it a better display piece. But the finish and quality on the HT one is very very good. I think the Medi has more presence in a detolf while the HT is of a higher quality?
If that makes sense.

It makes perfect sense, that's why I'm having a hard time deciding. :lol
Its soo weird how they both are actually quite different, each has their strengths and weakness.
There's times I'm looking at the HT pics and leaning towards packing the Medi for sale...but when I look at the Medicom in the detolf, I also feel I'm gonna regret selling it cause the figure just has this "cool factor" to it.
For the most part, I'm still leaning on keeping the Medicom.
Thanks for the input man.

That old Dracula is just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!! Got Spenser on the case for Tron figures for me at the moment. Cannot wait.

HT: THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN:

**** the critics, I love this guy. (The Garfield head..not so much).

[URL=https://s981.photobucket.com/user/rorywanmods/media/4_zpsa384b219.jpg.html]
5_zpsaa4f6402.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Peeled off? What? Didn't know. I thought that was sculpted. That's from the hot toys spider-man, right?

Back