{ Roman General } ACI Toys 1/6 Warriors ACI08 *Anniversary Product*2012 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unfortunately it's not the hole in the foot that's loose it's the motion part of the ball not the pins. it's fine in its boring pose. I have a few more gladiators to put on the shelf. i tried crazy gluing the joints on my neca 18" alien and now it's in a permanent gangsta rap pose. I suk at modding.

thass ok though, for me a tight joint is always better than a loose.. i saw a page back Lord Azrael suggesting the superglue trick. U basically put a coat of super glue (or nail polish) on the peg that goes into the legs or feet dependng on which fits loose then let it dry thoroughly. end result is a thicker peg & tighter fit to the foot. if its still loose, rinse & repeat... dunno if it would work on the ankle ball though... its attached to the other half & would prolly stick together if u tried to drop a drop of glue in there. i would just buy a new ankle joint at that point. hope that helps. :wink1:

Heres the latest 411 right from ACI as a response to my post on their FB page...

Bryan Lo - Just got news from DID USA, they will be arrived in the end of July. Sorry! We shipped to DID China office in Mid May, but we have to group with other DID products (or we can say we could not catch their last vessel). Anyway, just to let you know. It's not to excuse. Apologies!

So the latest news is the same as the news for the last year: "It'll arrive at the end of __________" (insert any month).

The claim was always that the release was limited to 1500 because that's all the bodies of that particular type they could source. They could've easily sold twice that number.

Well it's not like there is a signed numbered COA that comes with it?! At this point it's just a waiting game.

thats what i think too...

The claim was always that the release was limited to 1500 because that's all the bodies of that particular type they could source. They could've easily sold twice that number.

mine too! who did u order with? mine doesnt even frikken answer the phone or any of my emails.. im prolly gonna give this till mid august then cancel my order.. if i cant get an answer then i'll have to open up a case with paypal.. im just scared that they wont b able to refund me since this was ordered over 7 months ago..

The vendor is on the boards, I hope to hear something soon.

I would like to pick this up. Think it will come down from eBay prices once it starts hitting hitting the states?

Back