{ Roman General } ACI Toys 1/6 Warriors ACI08 *Anniversary Product*2012 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never could understand people bumping threads to ask whether there's any news on a figure given that the second anyone actually knows something, the first thing they do is post about it.

I never could understand people bumping threads to ask whether there's any news on a figure given that the second anyone actually knows something, the first thing they do is post about it.

I could never understand people questioning people bumping threads to ask whether there's any news on a figure. Maybe its more of a bump to get people talking about it again, or for rumors or for the hell of it, don't think its a huge crime to bump a dead thread...is it?

Anything new on this guy? Still Jan release?

Uhhhh any news yet? Feel like a broken record!

I could never understand people questioning people bumping threads to ask whether there's any news on a figure. Maybe its more of a bump to get people talking about it again, or for rumors or for the hell of it, don't think its a huge crime to bump a dead thread...is it?

I take it back. Your contributions to the thread have been excellent.

Yes and these past two comments by you have been...... hmmmm wait let me see..... o thats right even less contributions because you are criticizing me for asking about a figure rather than answering me nicely. Gotcha!

How many times do you want to hear that January is where this thing is at? Maybe try asking the same question over and over once we get to February. Or if you're that desperate for news that is apparently being kept secret from you, visit the same thread at OSW, where Bryan actually posts his updates :wave

Haha sorry I have posted 3 times in a thread with simple questions, hmm let me see Jan. 10th, Dec. 26th I may have missed some though you seem to be the expert maybe you can help find those, but those 2 are definitely a lot! And to think someone asking the progress on a figure that is suppose to be released in the month that person asked! The nerve!

Haha sorry I have posted 3 times in a thread with simple questions, hmm let me see Jan. 10th, Dec. 26th I may have missed some though you seem to be the expert maybe you can help find those, but those 2 are definitely a lot! And to think someone asking the progress on a figure that is suppose to be released in the month that person asked! The nerve!

OK, my bad. The irony of continually bumping this thread with bickering is not lost on me. This is where this figure is at: Bryan's last word on this was a January release. He has not since indicated otherwise, so safe to presume that at this point, we'll see this thing in January - hopefully :)

OK, my bad. The irony of continually bumping this thread with bickering is not lost on me. This is where this figure is at: Bryan's last word on this was a January release. He has not since indicated otherwise, so safe to presume that at this point, we'll see this thing in January - hopefully :)

Thanks man! Thats all I wanted... until next week :wave

Bryan from ACI replied over on the OSW board.

Dear all,
our technical staffs in production had under-estimated the difficulties of the jerkin and other fabric part of this figure. Thus, they have to fix the problem and do a lot of extra works in production in order to finish those parts like the jerkin and cloak.
Really sorry about the delay ! And the figures are very closed to release.
Apologies!
Bryan

Bryan from ACI replied over on the OSW board.

Cool. I hope the problems don't show in production and they really did get them worked out. I can wait another month or so on this guy if needed to have him right.

Cool. I hope the problems don't show in production and they really did get them worked out. I can wait another month or so on this guy if needed to have him right.

This is the most important thing to me too. I know this isn't the most expensive figure out there, but I really anticipated it being a bit of a showpiece in the collection.

Re: NEW FIG !! ACI GEN Maximus

Bryan from ACI said this on the OSW board last week:

Dear all,
our technical staffs in production had under-estimated the difficulties of the jerkin and other fabric part of this figure. Thus, they have to fix the problem and do a lot of extra works in production in order to finish those parts like the jerkin and cloak.
Really sorry about the delay ! And the figures are very closed to release.
Apologies!
Bryan

Re: NEW FIG !! ACI GEN Maximus

This was not on my radar until listening to an old Preorder 66 podcast. I have limited my collecting to HT to this point, but this looks just too badass to pass on. PO at BBTS for 200.

Back