{ Roman General } ACI Toys 1/6 Warriors ACI08 *Anniversary Product*2012 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where I can order this from still?

I think you may be a little late. BBTS had it available up until just a few days ago. I haven't seen it available anywhere else in some time. Once he finally is released you may be able to jump on to a cancellation.

Last edited:
Re: NEW FIG !! ACI GEN Maximus

New box pics!!!!...
18982_362142670550599_1358700556_n.jpg

379697_362142677217265_8707250_n.jpg

Re: New Cover Art Pics - ACI GEN Maximus

It can't be long now :yess: I paid up on this so long ago I feel like I'm getting it for free. Having a figure arrive without the taste of the payment fresh in my mouth will be awesome. :woo

I never really give the time to think about how 'collectible' my purchases are... but there is something nice about knowing I'll have something on my shelf that is sold out and highly sought after. Amidst all the Hot Toys stuff, which are being pumped out full bore nowadays, this one will feel pretty special.

Art at Cotswald says he has heard from ACI and this is leaving ACI's warehouse by the end of January. He says that means they should have them in by the end of February. Cross your fingers this holds true.

Art at Cotswald says he has heard from ACI and this is leaving ACI's warehouse by the end of January. He says that means they should have them in by the end of February. Cross your fingers this holds true.

March looks like one hell of a month for me. This and DX11. Will complete my top 10 shelf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I never really give the time to think about how 'collectible' my purchases are... but there is something nice about knowing I'll have something on my shelf that is sold out and highly sought after. Amidst all the Hot Toys stuff, which are being pumped out full bore nowadays, this one will feel pretty special.

LOL. I know how you feel! Im already doing the research on the horse.. BIG project lies ahead for me. maybe possibly. lol

Hmm. You think it might be worth merging this thread with the one in the General section?

Probably ought to sit here, though this is a general interest figure too.

What say you mods?

It can't be long now :yess: I paid up on this so long ago I feel like I'm getting it for free. Having a figure arrive without the taste of the payment fresh in my mouth will be awesome. :woo

:yess: I know. I spoke with Art yesterday at Cotswald about several of my pre-orders with them. He said that they got confirmation from ACI that they will be leaving the ACI warehouse by the end of the month and he expected their allotment to arrive by the end of February.:panic: The box art looks great and the sculpt likeness in the helmet is awesome. Can't wait for this.

Hmm. You think it might be worth merging this thread with the one in the General section?

Probably ought to sit here, though this is a general interest figure too.

What say you mods?

Yes. Please merge. I just found the other one that I had cancelled my subscription to as this one was the one being bumped. We don't need two threads for this figure.

Thanks man, when is the expected release date? What's the general consensus on the head sculpt?

Personally, I like it. It's definitely not 100% Crowe, but it's arguably the best out there at the moment.

Some prefer the Kings Toys "u-boat seaman" sculpt:

KL0031-XG041-2.jpg

..and there's the Headplay one:

russellcrowe.jpg

...and the old Hot Toys one:

USNSWFORCESDesertOperationTigerS-10.jpg

...and the one Iminime may or may not be making available (thread link below):

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120038

481739_464341806963785_405367986_n.jpg

...and I think this is Spenser's version (thread link below):

maximuselvis01.jpg

maximusnewcast01.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74337

For the money, I am more than happy with this one as it's been shown in the pics :)

Back