Statue Rogue One K-2SO Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when we went from $200.00 to $250.00 in 2007, people complained then and each on each increase. At some point wont be enough collectors to go around

Last edited:
Each company now charges too much for a piece, then throw how much shipping has gone up, it's at least tripled.I lose so much each piece, then when I throw in shipping. This just going to continue statues go up shipping goes up, resale goes down.

Last edited:
It will change soon enough. All the veteran collectors know it is a ripoff. The newbies will buy but when they have to sell...watch out. It is already happening on ebay. Check the "sold" price for any recent SS offering to see what I mean.

Way too pricey, I can't keep up so things like this that I like, but don't absolutely love will have to go un-purchased these days.

I’m kind of glad my interest has died down on these things. Other than the SDCC Prime 1 Batman Bust the last statue I purchased I think was the Darth Vader Mythos statue and other than 3PO and R2 I haven’t bought a 1/6 figure in who the heck knows how long. It’s weird that when I was “poor” I was buying a lot of stuff but now that I can afford more of them I don’t really want them.

Yes I have the money, but has lost it's fun for me now. No fun in paying $300.00 to $400.00 more than you did just 10 years ago.
These companies are going to have to come up with some kind of plan to lower cost, and bring stuff to were to was just 5 years ago.

Yes I have the money, but has lost it's fun for me now. No fun in paying $300.00 to $400.00 more than you did just 10 years ago.
These companies are going to have to come up with some kind of plan to lower cost, and bring stuff to were to was just 5 years ago.

Because of currency devaluations and inflation I'm pretty much already doing that, but in a span of only 4 years. From when the Aussie dollar was in line with the USD PF's have gone from $500 to $900 AUD in that time.

And I can't really see prices going down all that much if any. The main problem is that factory production costs (those of a certain quality) in China have gone up too much because of current standards of living over there, like everything else. Unless quality factories suddenly appear in new low labour countries, I just don't see a price crash happening. Just imagine if these were all made in the US.

Yes our govt has been printing money like it was candy. I know about the production cost I read Jerry post on Statue Forum.

Maybe this has already been addressed, but why isn't the hand swappable with the empty hand without the blaster that they showed in the proto pics.... where is that hand as it's the one I would prefer to display him with. Really crappy if they don't include both hands for the price they are asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found interesting to see that the price for this one was TBD at Sideshow booth on NY Comic Con. Would pricing be reconsidered?

I would ask on Facebook. Disney does interfere with these statues, Darth Vader Pf was going to have a unmasked head, but Disney said no.

This is a really tough one for me. I really liked him as a character and he would be the only premium format I would get from Rogue one but I have so many other pieces to get and he is bigger and more expensive than usual so I was going to pass up on him. Hearing that there will only be 600 made though is making it very difficult to pass up on him.

they doing only 500 in TOTAL for Phasma.. and she is still there.. I am breaking no sweat on any SW Statue anymore from Sideshow

they doing only 500 in TOTAL for Phasma.. and she is still there.. I am breaking no sweat on any SW Statue anymore from Sideshow

Yeah, they sucked me into pre-ordering Phasma as I was fearful she'd be a total bad a$$ in the new film and disappear. K2 is a known commodity at this point and I will sit out this one still...for now.

cool piece but it is going to be sitting around for a while at that price

wait until the end of the year and get a good deal on it

Back