Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be getting this for sure...While I do not care about period correct costumes I am only collecting 80's X-Men as that was my group....at least that is what I am telling myself now....

This piece is ****ing amazing and i hate that it is going to cost so much ahhaha.

but damn... its beautiful. Of course it is valid to be worried about the durability. But holy **** this is beautiful. Did I mention this statue is beautiful?

I for one couldn't care less what the price tag is. Have sat back wanting to buy the Rouge PF for a LONG time, but just won't spend those kinds of prices on the secondary market. I absolutely LOVE this piece, even better than the PF, so this will be one of the easiest purchases I have made from Sideshow in a long time. Day 1 pre order for me all the way!! Just a stunning piece!!

Can't wait to see more!

facecompareroguereg.jpg

popcorn.gif

LOL I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when whichever Sideshow employees started to open that first round of Rogue statues back then. That's comedy gold right there...lol

Gonna say something kinda sacrilegious here, but I never liked Rogue's '90s look, even as a kid. It never made sense to me from a practical standpoint. She's got a suit that covers most of her body, neck to wrists to feet, but she's apparently cold, so she needs a jacket. The jacket, however, is too warm or the sleeves are too long or something, so she has to roll them up. Why not make the upper portion of the suit a little warmer so she doesn't need to put on a jacket over it?

Because Jim Lee.

S Griffin. I dont think she wears the jacket practically. I think its for a lot of things. 90's style. Southern "twang". haha

And she did get her set of abilities of that time from Captain MArvel, who is a pilot. So maybe she also stole the desired comfort of rocking a dope leather bomber?

Back